August 19 - 21, 2020
Achieve Compliance and Operational Efficiencies with the Big Four Federal Programs
The industry’s leading events on 340B, VA and DoD pricing and contracting unite in one venue to advance the conversation, provide critical real-time policy updates and achieve progress in best practice formation. This in-depth conference educates on the complexities of contracting with the Big Four federal programs and provides strategies to ensure 340B program integrity and compliance.
What to Expect
Ensure 340B Program Integrity and Compliance
- Address Heightened Integrity and Enforcement Activities
- Manufacturer Best Practices for Managing 340B Overcharges, Restatements and Refunds
- Insight into the 340B OPAIS Pricing System and Manufacturer Requirements
- Approaches to Identify and Scrub 340B Contract Pharmacy Claims
Streamline Federal Contracting and Price Reporting
- Price Disclosure and Reporting Requirements of FSS Contracts
- Outcomes-Based Contracts and Pricing with Federal Entities
- Considerations for Single vs. Dual Pricing
- Country of Origin and Trade Agreement Act Compliance
- Strategies to Facilitate and Maintain Proactive Compliance
Gain Insight and Updates from Government Officials
(2020 Speaker Highlights)
Mark Myers, Director, Healthcare Resources Division, United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Captain Martin Johnston, Chief Pharmacist, Federal Bureau of Prisons
Wendell Primus, Senior Policy Advisor to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, US House of Representatives
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at 340B and Federal Reporting Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.