14-15 September 2020
Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London,
Or Join Online
AICPA & CIMA's
Connecting Finance: Europe
Finance transformation in the decade ahead: how to navigate disruption and opportunity
an AICPA and CIMA event in association with Informa Connect
Revealing how finance can boost strategy and performance through the power of digital
Connecting Finance: Europe brings AICPA & CIMA’s Finance Transformation and Financial Planning & Analysis conferences under one roof!
Join us in September onsite in London or online from anywhere in the world, as we reveal how finance can boost strategy and performance through the power of digital, in times of rapid change.
The current global crisis has proven that in key areas of process, people and technology, businesses have been left exposed. As we learn to operate in today’s new normal, the situation forces us to recognise failings and successes, to think about what positives can be taken from it and how learnings can be used to advance digital application, process efficiency and the human dimension.
Connecting Finance: Europe is for finance leaders who want to be at the forefront of driving change.
10 essential reasons to attend
- Covid-19: collaborate on lessons learned and finding a way out of the crisis together
- Get informed on coaching your team through disruption and establishing an environment where innovation and transformation can thrive
- Swap insight on the human impact and planning the organisational design of finance, post Covid-19
- Leading in dynamic times. Master the science of motivation and influence
- Gen up on how business is adapting to digital and how this relates to performance
- Get to grips with how insight is being used to great success across the business
- Get the latest thinking on AI, cybercrime and the CFO: transforming the risk profile
- Dive into SME-specific digital challenges and opportunities
- Top tips on how to make your transformation stick, through people, tools and process
- Words of wisdom on the future of talent and the future of finance
Over 275 finance and accounting leaders attended in 2019
Finance Transformation and FP&A welcomed finance leaders from global, national and SME businesses in the role of:
- SVP, VP of Finance
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Head of FP&A
- FP&A specialist
- Finance Operations
Connecting the dots on people, process & technology
- How to become insights-driven
- Embrace an Agile approach to transformation
- The aspiring CFO. Change agent / co-pilot?
- Elevating finance to trusted advisor and value-adding, business partner
- Future-proof your workforce. Transitioning to an innovation skillset and partnership mindset
- Create visible and tangible value to the business
Real world insight from those who are driving change
80%+ practitioner speakers will guarantee that you hear direct from your finance peers who are facing the exact same challenges and opportunities as you. 2019 speakers included:
- Ministry of Justice UK
- Deutsche Bank
- Maersk Drilling
Tech Focus - Finance's Digital Priorities for 2020
Innovation, collaboration and performance enhancement. Learn how to turn disruptors into opportunities for competitive advantage and growth.
1. Predictive Analytics
2. Artificial Intelligence
6. Cyber Security
Bringing finance out of its cave to unlock value
Are you struggling with reinventing your finance function so that you can move beyond digital disruption?
Andrew Codd addresses the current issues facing the finance function and gives practical tips about how you can overcome such challenges to make your department more confident about stepping out from its cave ready to face the task of creating and capturing more value for stakeholders!
Check out Andrew's session as part of the innovation roundtable at this year's event.