14-15 September 2020
Millennium Gloucester Hotel,
AICPA & CIMA's
Connecting Finance: Europe
Finance transformation in the decade ahead: how to navigate disruption and opportunity
an AICPA and CIMA event in association with Informa Connect
Revealing how finance can boost strategy and performance through the power of digital
Connecting Finance: Europe brings AICPA & CIMA’s Finance Transformation and Financial Planning & Analysis conferences under one roof!
This is your event, just bigger and improved!
2020 will detail the vision, the tools and the expertise needed to drive a step change in the performance of the finance function, taking a strategic look at how to evolve process, data, talent and culture.
Connecting Finance: Europe is for finance leaders who want to be at the forefront of digital evolution.
why you should attend
- Learn what you can do short-term and long-term, to have an impact
- Uncover how you can improve agility and performance across the function
- Hear the latest advances on technology, data and being insights-driven
- Embed yourself as strategic influencer and partner to the business
- Learn how to balance culture with digital evolution, growth and performance
Over 275 finance and accounting leaders attended in 2019
Finance Transformation and FP&A welcomed finance leaders from global, national and SME businesses in the role of:
- SVP, VP of Finance
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Head of FP&A
- FP&A specialist
- Finance Operations
Connecting the dots on people, process & technology
- How to become insights-driven
- Embrace an Agile approach to transformation
- The aspiring CFO. Change agent / co-pilot?
- Elevating finance to trusted advisor and value-adding, business partner
- Future-proof your workforce. Transitioning to an innovation skillset and partnership mindset
- Create visible and tangible value to the business
Real world insight from those who are driving change
80%+ practitioner speakers will guarantee that you hear direct from your finance peers iwho are facing the exact same challenges and opportunities as you. 2019 speakers included:
- Ministry of Justice UK
- Deutsche Bank
- Maersk Drilling
Tech Focus - Finance Priorities for 2020
Innovation, collaboration and performance enhancement. Learn how to turn disruptors into opportunities for competitive advantage and growth.
1. Artificial Intelligence
2. Machine Learning
3. Data Analytics
6. Cyber Security
Bringing finance out of its cave to unlock value
Are you struggling with reinventing your finance function so that you can move beyond digital disruption?
Andrew Codd addresses the current issues facing the finance function and gives practical tips about how you can overcome such challenges to make your department more confident about stepping out from its cave ready to face the task of creating and capturing more value for stakeholders!
Check out Andrew's session as part of the innovation roundtable at this year's event.
Finance Transformation Post-Show Report 2018
Last year, AICPA & CIMA, in association with KNect365 delivered a series of global events focused on the future of finance and how finance leaders can thrive in the age of digital disruption.
Discover how CFOs and finance leaders were inspired to embrace this unprecedented disruption and move forward by downloading our post-show report from 2018.