Why should you attend?
Women now have more opportunities than ever to succeed and advance in business. The time has come to harness these opportunities and use them to educate and elevate ourselves, our organizations, staff and other women in both our professional and personal lives. During the AICPA & CIMA Women’s Global Leadership Summit in London, we will engage in sessions on leadership, boardroom diversity and best practices to enhance our skills and potential of women leaders within the business and financial community.
This event has been a huge success in the U.S. for a number of years, engaging more than 2000 leaders, and we are excited to bring it to London for the first time.
High-performing professionals in business, finance and leadership development will examine barriers that stall women’s advancement and share concrete strategies for moving women — and their companies — forward.
Adapt your skill set
Mindfulness. Mentoring. Innovation. Three qualities of a new type of leadership.
As the definition of effective leadership continues to evolve for the world at large, how are you adapting your skill set to meet your profession’s needs?
Network with aspiring leaders
Meet future leaders like you during networking opportunities throughout the conference - from morning breakfasts and daylong collaborative learning to our evening reception, our event is all about facilitating conversations with inspiring women all around you.
Themes will include
Communicating & Listening
- Commanding the Room - How to Go from No Voice to Influencer
- Negotiating Techniques: Strategies and Tools for Success
- So Who's Afraid of a Little Conflict? How to Say Anything to Anyone
- Future Proof Your Career
- Leveraging the Power of Emotional Intelligence for Success: Ego vs EQ
- How to Fail First, Fail Hard and Fail Fast
- Managing Your Personal Professional Reputation
- Mentoring & Sponsorship
- Addressing the Gender Pay Gap: Engaging Men as Allies
- Building Inclusive Leaders: Diversity and Unconscious Bias
- Retaining and Developing Women Leaders
- Women Trailblazers: Celebrating Successful Women
- Breaking Through in Business: Hear from Female Founders
- Empowerment and Inspiration: Rising Through the Ranks