16 - 17 Nov 2023
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Develop Next Generation Market Access and Pricing Solutions to Elevate the Patient Experience and Stay Ahead of the Evolving Market Place
Connect with the top leaders from across the healthcare space and accelerate global access pathways that improve patient outcomes, encourage partnership and promote innovation
What to Expect at Access Europe
Access Europe is committed to bringing together the brightest minds and most influential stakeholders shaping the market access and pricing landscape. In this exclusive meeting of the minds, join thought-leaders and potential partners from across the life sciences industry as they dive into the most pressing issues facing the access community right now.
Uncover Critical Insights on Industry Trends that are Driving Patient Access
- Hear from top patient advocacy organisations on the biggest focal points, hottest trends and most difficult challenges that they currently face in Eruopean access
- Learn how to forge stronger bonds between the pharmaceutical industry and patient advocacy organisations to improve patient engagement
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of value at the patient, clinical and societal level when developing your access and pricing strategy
Stay on the Pulse of Regulatory and Legislative Trends that are Driving Patient Access
- Operationalise the EU Pharma Legislation and understand its implications for your business
- Uncover areas of concern and discover best practices to be prepared for the future of joint EU HTA
- Identify differences in how the US, British, EU and other authorities regulate drugs and explore the idea of building a globally accepted commercial strategy
- Discover current AI applications within the pharmaceutical industry, including their transformational capabilities within market access
Collaborate with Stakeholders to Answer your Top Questions
- What does an innovative payment model look like and how do I ensure obvious and measurable outcomes? What are the best practices for data collection and what does all of this mean for patient access?
- What are innovative solutions that I can implement within my own business to improve access
- How can I leverage real-world evidence to create a robust value story and how can I utilise patient reported outcomes and patient preference data?
- What are the best practices in commmercialising orphan and rare therapies?
See Who You'll Meet at the Access Europe Summit
You will benefit from attending this event if you work for a company that focuses on compliance, ethics, legal, patient services and access, and have responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Market Access / Global Market Access
Patient Access / Affairs / Engagement
Policy / Government Affairs
Reimbursement and Pricing
Health Economics and Outcome Research
Real World Evidence
Compliance / Legal
This event will also benefit consultants and solution providers who provide services in the access space.