Face to Face or Digital - How Will You Attend Advanced EU Competition Law, Brussels 2020?
Whether you decide to join the conference face to face or virtually, benefit by staying connected and up-to-date with all the developments in competition law through the conference's networking app.
3 simple steps to ensure you don't miss out:
1. Attend In Person
Attend in person and experience Advanced EU Competition Law, Brussels this November. As an added extra, access to the virtual platform is included as part of your booking so you can benefit from extended networking provided by our app and watch any sessions you might have missed on demand.
2. Choose Digital Only
Choose digital only participate in Advanced EU Competition Law, Brussels from wherever you are. Live-stream world-class content, watch on demand afterwards and network with both digital and physical delegates.
3. Change Your Mind If You Wish To
Book with confidence.
Whichever option you choose to book, it's easy to switch your registration further down the line should you wish to.
YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
- Allow experts to beam directly into your home or office
- Benefit from enhanced opportunities to ask your own personal questions that are simply not available in traditional conferences
- Get the same in-depth knowledge from the same diverse range of experts as you would at a face to face conference, but using less time and money on travel
- Take advantage of our innovative matchmaking algorithm to meet your peers with similar backgrounds and interests
- Schedule 1-1 meetings before, during and after the event
- Watch live and then also on demand, for a chance to refresh your memory, take detailed notes of the finer points and the sessions that mattered most for you. Take the time to truly understand what each issue means for you as you pause and rewind sessions
NETWORKING MADE EASY - BEFORE, DURING & AFTER THE EVENT
Take advantage of our innovative networking app to connect with your peers. The app will go live before the event so you can create a profile and start getting to know your fellow attendees. It will then stay live for two weeks after the conference, allowing you to follow up with your new connections and anyone you have missed.
You'll also be able to download a summary of your meetings so you can keep track of who you spoke to.
Virtual Networking Opportunities
Found someone you would like to meet? You no longer have to rely on googling them to try and find them in a crowded room, time slots where both parties are available are displayed to enable you to quickly set up 1:1 meetings. During these 1:1 meetings you can view video, share screens and attendees can invite their colleagues to join too.
AI powered matchmaking app:
Do not leave networking to chance! Our AI powered matchmaking algorithm will suggest connections you might not have thought of based on your expertise and professional interests.
Spark spontaneous conversations:
Join informal group chats centered around key discussion points to connect with like-minded attendees.
PLUS, IF YOU SPONSOR AS WELL YOU CAN GET SOME ADDED BENEFITS...
Explore new ways to promote your knowledge and expertise, harnessing insights from powerful analytics, through our innovative digital platform.