Official Media Partners
26 Years |28 States | 12,00,000 + Circulation | 12 Languages
Hindi | English | Punjabi| Bengali | Assamese | Odia | Gujarati | Marathi | Telugu | Tamil | Kannada | Malayalam
Krishi Jagran group of publications has been featured in the ‘Limca Book of Records’ for being the largest circulating, with maximum languages and highest readership, serving the Indian rural and farming community for the last 26 years. ‘Vernacular’ is the language of the heart and helps us connect emotionally with our readers, who have helped us emerge as the largest Agri – Media house. Krishi Jagran acts as an exclusive platform for knowledge sharing and networking with farmers, scientists, business groups and administrators.
We have also excelled in our services via digital and social media platforms in connecting with the rural and farming community,for which we have been recently awarded Krishi Udyami Krishak Ratan Puraskar in the category of ‘Excellence in Digital Media.’
- Krishi Jagran has been featured in LimcaBook of Records for the largest circulation in India’s rural and farming community.
- 26 years of experience in serving India’s agriculture and rural belts.
- ROI-driven campaigns with 2500+ satisfied clients based in different sectors of the industry (PAN India Rural reaches under one roof)
- 360-degree campaigns through Print, Digital, Social, and Physical (Events) platforms to provide a holistic marketing approach.
- Present in 12 regional languages-print and digital media
- Overall reach of about 160 Million+ across the continent.
- Magazine circulation of 1.2 Million + (print), 312K + (digital) and 12 Million + combined readership
- 2.3 Million+ followers on Facebook, 1.3 Million + push notification subscribers.
- 15 Million+ monthly portal visitors and 4.2 million unique visitors.
- Connected with 722 KVKs and 250+ NGOsacross the country,
- Database of about 620K farmers across the nation, actively connected through 600+ WhatsApp groups.
- Connected with approx. 4000 FPOs, dealers, and distributors.