All Things Insights presents... Gatherings
August 18th | Actioning Audience: Insights Through Data & Analytics
Meet the Speakers
August 18th Agenda
11:00am | Translating Data Science to a Chief Research Officer
Liz Huszarik, former Chief Research Officer, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Approaching each conversation by solving for a business question
- Presenting AI/ML data outputs into actionable translatable information for business partners
- Unpacking one more layer of information to ensure that data is democratized for creatives
- Convincing people with minds and hearts
11:30am | Spotlight on Success
We spotlight a particular success story from within the industry.
11:50am | Practical Application: Enduring the During
Knowledge sharing tends to focus on before and after:
- Before: Preparing the vision, team, tools and technology on the way into a project
- After: Sharing the successes of and from that project
But the heavy lifting is done in the middle.
The Practical Application session focuses not on the before or after but on 'enduring the 'during' of a project.
12:10pm | Use Case: Unpacking the How & Why
We unpack the how and why of a new-look methodology or tool. Rather than focus on basic information around industry resources, we dive in to understand how and why it's being used in a specific case.
12:30pm | Driving Business Value through Data & Analytics
Michael Bagalman, VP, Business Intelligence & Data Science, STARZ
Julya Fridman, VP, Programming Data Analytics, Charter Communications
Tom Gould, Director, Constellation Brands
Ram Ravichandran, Product Analytics Lead for Developer Relations, Google Cloud, Google
Moderator: Polly Speros, SVP, Customer Development, Fuel Cycle
Analyzing true real time data
Showcasing actionable insights to internal (and external) clients
Connecting the dots by connecting the data and collaborating enterprise-wide
Informing decision making and ultimately driving business value