We're thrilled to announce the full line-up for this year's Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Digital Week on June 8-10. This three-day webcast series will be presented by industry leaders from around the world. From bispecifics to deep learning, the sessions will explore the latest insights, technology and trends for optimizing next generation antibodies. It's free to join as many of the sessions as you like - just register here.
Want to sponsor a future Digital Week event? Contact email@example.com.
Day 1 - Monday, June 8: Antibody Discovery, Selection and Screening
- Synthetic DNA Technologies Enable Fast and Responsive SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Discovery and Optimization - Aaron K. Sato, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Biopharma, Twist Bioscience
- Drug-like Antibodies Directly from Selections: Specifica’s Generation 3 Antibody Platform - Andrew Bradbury, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Specifica
- Rapid Discovery of a Diverse Panel of Antibodies Against Membrane Targets using the Beacon System - Shireen Khan, Sr. Director, Biologics, ChemPartner & Dina Sirypangno, Sr. Technical Sales Specialist, Berkeley Lights
Day 2 - Tuesday, June 9: Bispecific Antibodies
- Monitoring of Glycosylation using Site Specific Approaches - Michael Walker, Technical Expert, Intertek Pharmaceutical Services
- A Bispecific SNIPER™ Demonstrates Preclinical Efficacy Through the Selective Elimination of Tumor Tregs - Jonathan Davis, Ph.D., Head of Discovery, Invenra, Inc
Day 3 - Wednesday, June 10
- Cellular Screening Platforms for Engineering T Cell Receptors and Chimeric Antigen Receptors - Sai Reddy, PhD, Associate Professor, ETH Zurich
- A Deep Learning Approach to Designing Libraries of Developable Antibodies for Discovery - Tileli Amimeur, Senior Data Scientist, Just-Evotec Biologics, USA