Delivered as Hybrid Event, 7 - 9 June, 2022
Live In-Person Event: 7 - 9 June, Postillion Hotel Amsterdam,
Digital Experience: All Sessions Livestreamed 7 - 9 June
EUROPE'S LEADING ANTIBODY CONFERENCE FOR ACCELERATING NEXT-GENERATION ANTIBODIES TO COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Key Updates on Polyclonal Antibody Therapeutics, Non-Cancer Indications, Alternative Scaffolds, Multispecifics, T-Cells, Machine Learning, and Much More!
Early Confirmed Keynotes for Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe 2022
THE 2022 AGENDA: CUTTING-EDGE ANTIBODY & PROTEIN TOPICS:
Dive into 8 topic streams with the option to add-on 2 brand new workshop options at the 2022 Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe event.
- Polyclonal Antibody Therapeutics: Mechanisms and Perspectives
- Developing Antibodies to Non-Cancer Indications (Including COVID Antibodies)
- Alternative Scaffolds (VHH, Nanobodies, Non- IgG, Fibronectin Binders, Peptides)
- Machine Learning Approaches for Antibody Engineering
- Strategies for Improving the Therapeutic Window of Antibody Drugs
- Multispecifics and T-Cell Engagers
- Finding the Right Antibody (Arrays, MS, Display Technologies)
- From Antibody Discovery to Screening and Developability
- Workshop A: Finding the Right Antibody
- Workshop B: From Antibody Discovery to Screening and Developability
Connecting with Key Antibody Decision Makers
Put yourself in front of key decision makers within the antibody engineering landscape at Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe.
We provide flexible, tailored solutions to optimize your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event. There's no better place to network with core audiences and make lasting connections.
To learn more about available opportunities or to begin building your custom sponsorship package, please contact Kristin Schott:
T: (+1)-212-600-3576 | E: Kristin.Schott@informa.com
About The Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!
Get the latest event updates
DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
CAR-T and T-cell receptor (TCR) cell therapies are some of the most exciting emerging therapies on the market today, and their engineering strategies are crucial. This whitepaper discusses recent developments in CAR and TCR engineering and the overlap with antibody engineering, including:
- Companies leading the way in TCR and T cell engineering
- Novel platforms and enabling technologies
- Technologies for Engineering CAR T cells
- Technologies for Engineering TCRs (T cell receptors)
- Lessons antibody engineers can learn from TCR and CAR T cell engineers
Paul W.H.I. Parren, Ph.D.
Board Member of the Antibody Society and Conference Committee Co-Chair
Leiden University Medical Center and Lava Therapeutics
“I feel honored to coordinate the scientific programming of the renowned Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics EUROPE conference on behalf of The Antibody Society. A team of stellar scientific advisors put together a program this year that is not-to-be-missed. I am therefore delighted that Informa Connect is digitizing this year’s event to allow it to move forward under these challenging circumstances.”