Welcome to the Antibody Europe Virtual Event!
We look forward to welcoming you as a sponsor to this year's Antibody Europe Virtual event.
For this event we will be using the platform ConnectMe. Please watch our 2-minute virtual event demo video to learn about all of our virtual event platform features. Should you have any further questions please be sure to contact Ashley Voltz. We are planning on offering a platform training prior to the event for sponsors who are interested. We will keep you updated.
ConnectMe is an online virtual events platform that has networking at its heart. Not only can attendees view live presentation sessions, visit sponsor showcases as well as attend collaborative workshops and roundtables, they can also truly interact with other attendees at the virtual event itself. With the ability to video call and message users from directly within the platform, ConnectMe provides a simple yet powerful way to connect with other event delegates.
The Sponsor Service Kit below includes:
- Platform Demo Video (ConnectMe)
- Instructions for Uploading/Sending your Showcase Page assets (virtual hub)
- Registration Details
- Poster Details
- Networking Details
Company Showcase (Virtual Hub)
The Company Showcase page (Virtual Hub) allows you to connect directly with attendees, it's a place for you to display content such as videos, images, and documents. Each hub can hold up to 3 videos and 3 documents. The attendee can also connect with you and your team on the booth, through video chat and the messenger function. You can even host 1-1 meeting on your hub, simply arrange to meet your attendees at your hub in your Demo Room.
The Showcase can also be branded, the backdrop can be customized with your logo and company colors, every part of the booth is designed to fit your company as it would at a physical event.
Assets you can upload into your booth:
- Company Website URL
- 100 word company description
- Social Media Links
- Company logo- JPG / PNG / EPS - Resolution 500x300
- 3 Videos (max)- should be in an MP4 format, HD resolution 1920x1080 or 1280x720, landscape and max 5 minutes
- 3 Documents (max) attendees can download- PDF files only
- Showcase page background image (OPTIONAL)- Graphic images, not logos- only meant to increase branding on your page- landscape, RGB, 1920x1080 pixels JPEG or PNG
- Demo times you will be doing something in your booth Demo Room and would like attendees to join you
DEADLINES: June 1st for Company Showcase Assets and Booth Registrations
Updating your Company Showcase (Virtual Hub) - INSTRUCTIONS
The video on the right will walk you through updating your Showcase page, and the button at the bottom will download a PDF with detailed instructions. If you still have questions, feel free to contact Ashley Voltz.
1. Login - If you are the primary contact for this event you can use your email address to login and edit your booth. If this is your first time you will need to update your profile before moving to step 2
- Link: https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/my-event
- User Name: Your email (if you have done an event with us on this platform before you can use that same login/password)
- Password: AntibodyEU2021!
2. Go to the Sponsors tab in the event and click on your Showcase page
3. Click "Edit Stand" in the top right corner of your page
4. Here you can make all the changes the showcase, click "Update Showcase Demo" and view your page again to see the changes
Each sponsor receives THREE (3) Main Conference passes for this event, unless contracted otherwise.
- If you are the primary contact for the company you do not need to register- you have been added to the platform already so you can edit your virtual booth
- Speakers will be registered automatically, so if you have a session please do not register your speaker
Use the link below to register each of your passes. If you have questions or believe you have more than 3 passes please contact Ashley Voltz
Should you wish to purchase any additional passes, please contact Jessica Purnell who will share a booking link.
- E: Jessica.Purnell@informa.com
- P: +44 (0) 207 551 9521
Please submit all of your passes through our online system by June 1st. We can accept passes after this date, but they may not be imported into the platform in time to preview your Showcase.
Each Sponsor has 1 free poster in their package. To submit your poster CLICK HERE
1. Poster Presenters MUST be registered in order to have their poster listed in the portal- they are NOT automatically registered
2. You can use your free passes to register them or they can register on their own HERE
3. Poster PDFS and Videos (if you have one) can be uploaded into our portal directly by the presenter a week before the event- so it is crucial poster presenters be registered prior to June 1st.
DEADLINE: MAY 24th, 2021
If you have any questions please contact Ashley Voltz
Meetings and networking are all done within the platform. There are various ways to network on the app.
- 1-1 Meeting - Arrange specific meetings with a targeted audience.
- Coffee Tables - Pop into the open coffee tables inside the Hub to meet fellow attendees.
- Chat Function - Like most social media platforms, try the instant message function.
- Booth Visits - Anyone can stop by for a chat at your booth, be it F2F or via the chat.
- VIP Room - Usually hosted by a sponsor and attended by those who are invited
- Should I have a staff member always in my Virtual Hub?
There is no need to have a staff member in your booth (hub) at all times - please remember to advise they don't need to be permanently within the showcase page itself as they can be called from wherever they are in the platform but it is still advisable to have 1 person there to see attendees coming in and out of their hub and have the opportunity to connect with them quickly.
- What format/spec should my documents/videos/images be?
The video should be .MP4, Documents for download should be. PDF, Max file size is 50MB and images should be JPEG.
- I can only have 3 videos and 3 documents on my page - can these be changed each day?
Yes, since you are editing your own stand you can make changes as often as you would like to content, videos, downloads, and demo information.
- When is the deadline to update our Showcase Page?
June 1st- Since you are updating your page yourself there is no hard deadline- we are looking at possibly opening the sponsor listings a week early like we do with content, but that will depend on all sponsors being ready.
- When will my staff receive their logins to the event?
Primary contacts are already added into the platform and can login now. Staff registrations added online will be sent their platform logins a week before the event
- How do I, and other attendees, receive notifications for meetings, messages, sessions I added to my agenda?
If you are logged into the platform a box will pop up on the top right side of your screen a few minutes before reminding you about your meeting or session. When not logged in the user will get reminders sent to their registered email address.