Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Virtual Poster
Highlight your organization’s latest research by presenting a scientific poster in your own dedicated virtual room, which will be accessible to all attendees throughout the event. Plus, you will receive a digital badge that you can post on social media channels such as LinkedIn or on your CV.
- Post a PDF of your poster for attendees to download
- Host a pre-recorded audio or video introduction of your poster
- Discuss your poster in real-time during our dedicated poster viewing times
- Hold face-to-face virtual meetings with attendees who visit your poster room
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is Friday, December 4, 2020 (full payment for conference and poster fee must be received by this date).
- Antibody Selection and Screening in Early Discovery
- Novel Non-cancer Targets for Therapeutic Antibodies
- Transforming Therapeutic Targets
- Developments in ADC Technology
- Inducible Activation of Antibodies to Enhance Therapeutic Index
- Bispecific T cell Engagers
- Novel Insights into Immunoglobulin Structures (i.e. Fabs, Fc, Antibody Oligomers and Complexes)
- Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic with Antibodies, Small Molecule Drugs and Vaccines
- Expressing Antibodies by Gene Therapy and/or Viral Therapies
- Sourcing Disease-specific Human Antibodies from Patient Repertoires
- Computational Modeling of Antibody-Antigen Interactions
- Antibody Binding Sites as Therapeutics: scFv, VHH, VNAR and Beyond
- FcR and Antibody Effector Functions
- Immune Oncology Antibodies
- Antibody Affinity Maturation and Developability Improvement for Lead Optimization
- Engineering Chimeric Antigen Receptors, T cell Receptors and Cytokines
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Student/Postdoc Poster Competition
Sponsored by: The Antibody Society
To recognize the research activities of promising student and postdoctoral attendees of the Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics conference, The Antibody Society is sponsoring a student/postdoc poster competition.
Two winners will be selected to receive:
- Complimentary registration to attend the this year’s virtual conference
- Opportunity to present a virtual poster during the conference
- Digital Badge as Winner of Antibody Society Student Poster Competition
In order to be considered for this poster competition, you must be a student or postdoc member of The Antibody Society. If you are not already a member, you may register here for a free student or postdoc membership: https://www.antibodysociety.org/membership-account/membership-levels/ You must also check the box on the poster submission form indicating that you want your abstract to be considered for the poster competition.
Please Note: The deadline for submission of your poster abstract for consideration for the student poster competition is Friday, November 6, 2020.
Winners will be notified by Friday, November 13, 2020.
Poster abstracts may be submitted and accepted for presentation at the conference after November 6th, but any submissions received after November 6th will not be considered for the poster competition.