Need Learning Now?
Join us for this free-to-attend webinar series June 8-10 featuring 8 live scientific demonstrations presented by leading scientists and researchers to help accelerate your next generation antibodies to commercial success.
You won't want to miss a moment of this webinar series focused on 3 primary themes:
Antibody Discovery, Selection and Screening - Monday, June 8
- Synthetic DNA Technologies Enable Fast and Responsive SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Discovery and Optimization
- Drug-like Antibodies Directly from Selections: Specifica’s Generation 3 Antibody Platform
- Rapid Discovery of a Diverse Panel of Antibodies Against Membrane Targets using the Beacon® System
Bispecific Antibodies - Tuesday, June 9
- Monitoring of Glycosylation using Site Specific Approaches
- A Bispecific SNIPER™ Demonstrates Preclinical Efficacy Through the Selective Elimination of Tumor Tregs
- Critical Role of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein in Developing Drugs, Serological Tests and Vaccines for COVID-19
Computational Approaches and Machine Learning in Antibody and Protein Engineering - Wednesday, June 10
- Cellular Screening Platforms for Engineering T Cell Receptors and Chimeric Antigen Receptors
- A Deep Learning Approach to Designing Libraries of Developable Antibodies for Discovery
FREE WHITEPAPER SERIES
The Future of Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics - eBook Series
Introducing the first in our new Antibody Therapeutics eBook Series. Each edition we will be taking an in-depth look at one area of antibody engineering and therapeutics, and this time we are focusing on how the latest technologies and strategies are shaping the future of the industry.
- Looking to 2030 Survey Report
- The response of the antibody therapeutic industry to COVID-19
- Emerging technologies in antibody engineering and therapeutics
- Novel technologies and approaches for optimizing antibody discovery