Regulators and in-house from both sides of the Atlantic that offered insights include:
Connect with a community of in-house Antitrust experts
Key Themes Covered in 2023:
The Future of Antitrust – Mergers and More
- Impacts of the New Merger Guidelines
- Is a More Aggressive Era of Federal Enforcement Underway?
- What We've Learned from Cartel Cases
In-House: Practical Focus
- ESG and Sustainability in Antitrust
- Procedural Challenges for Corporates
- Challenges for Global Compliance Programs
Big Tech, New Tech & Healthcare
- Is Anti-Tech Antitrust the New Norm?
- Implications for App Stores & Platforms
- Hunting Healthcare – Increased Scrutiny on Health Systems and Big Pharma
Globalized Antitrust? – Convergence or Divergence
- Discussing Antitrust across SA, Asia and Australia
- The European Perspective
- EU, CMA, Bundeskartellamt and Chinese SAMR
Big Data & Competition
- Implications for Platforms
- Implications for App Stores
- IP and Antitrust: Keeping Big Tech in Check?
Key Trends in State Attorney General Antitrust Enforcement
- Best Practices in Dealing with Overlapping State-Federal Investigations
- A look at Legislative Activity at State Level – Are the States Winning in Court?
- Should States Play a Leading Role in Antitrust Enforcement?
2023 Lead Partner
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership in the Antitrust arena.
For more information please contact Enes Duzen at Enes.Duzen@informa.com or call Enes on +44 (0) 20 8052 0469.
Who Organizes Antitrust West Coast?
A division of Informa PLC, FTSE100 exhibition and events company, the Comp Law team has been delivering outstanding competition law events across Europe for nearly 30 years. Following our first US Antitrust events in Texas and in California in 2019, we're delighted to be returning for a 4th year.
What makes our events so special? See for yourself...
Our Antitrust Series Every Year:
Global Counsel BD & Transactions
Eli Lilly and Company
"Provides information of great practical relevance and really adds value to my day-to-day in-house practice!"