Are you equipped with the correct knowledge to design your agrochemical formulations? If you want to produce safe, effective and robust agrochemical formulations, you need to approach your design with the final product and its purpose in mind. In doing so, you will need to answer the following design questions:
- What is your customer’s needs?
- What knowledge do you already have concerning this area?
- What is the best way to design your experiments to gather all the necessary information?
- Do you know how to transfer your design from the lab to manufacture ensuring consistent quality?
Incorporating these principles into your formulation design will help you produce a product that is both effective and competitive in the market.
This course will cover all the essential design principles you need to become a successful agrochemical formulator. With a combined experience of 30+ years in formulations, the course instructors provide you with the skills required to overcome formulation design challenges.
Whether you are a new to formulation design or want to develop your skills, this course will familiarise you with best practice.
ATI online courses are on-demand digital courses developed by our expert faculty providing learning on a range of technical topic areas.
Over 4 weeks students will learn through:
- 6 modules, split up into multiple bitesize recorded videos
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Revisiting the content with unlimited access to all the materials for 3 months
- Participating in the discussion forum to interact with other students
- Interacting with the trainer through the forum during the course
- Additional content such as materials and white papers available to download
Delegates will receive login instructions within a week of the course start date. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
Compare and contrast different formulation design approaches
Understand the market need and use your existing knowledge to help you plan your experiments
Familiarise yourself with best practises of experimental design
How to expand
How to expand
Scale-up your formulation from the lab to manufacturing ensuring consistent quality
Minimise risks with your starting materials and process parameters
Who is this course for?
New and experienced agrochemical formulators will find this course useful. As may formulators from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Delegates could attend this course from:
- Formulators (primary)
- Agrochemical Manufacturing
- Agrochemical Formulation Research & Development
- Research & Development in other formulation sectors
- Agrochemical scientists
Find out more about online academies...
ATI online academies are perfect for busy professionals as they require just 2 hours per week of your time, and include an interactive forum for you to ask direct questions about challenges you are facing to expert course leaders.
On average, delegates of our online academies said...
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.