27-29 October 2020
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal,
Arctic Shipping Forum North America
How to effectively navigate through ice-covered waters
The largest event for Arctic shipping professionals in North America dedicated to regulatory, strategic, operational and technological developments for the Arctic region.
Forum in numbers
Hear from commercial operators on the challenges and realities of Arctic shipping
- Leading Arctic operators discuss the recent seasons and assess what were the lessons learned?
- What was the impact of ice conditions, icebreaker availability, weather and unexpected events?
- How do operators assess the risk factors?
Focus on the management of environmental risks in the Arctic
- Understand how the changing ice conditions impact on the types of ship traffic entering the Arctic
- Discuss the risks for oil/chemical spills and how to manage effective responses
- Debate the potential for future fuel alternatives for Arctic shipping and the impact of a possible HFO ban
Analyse the detail of ice charting, forecasting and route planning
- Discover how to develop strategic technology for ship routing through ice covered waters
- Understand and manage the increase in big data in ice charting and forecasting
- Focus on increased awareness of management of ship entry passage into sensitive areas
The 2019 speaker line-up included:
Don't just take our word for it
"A great combination of speakers with different views and approaches. Everything was taken into account and it was a pleasure to sit in the audience"
S Ihalainen, FORESHIP
"Excellent event from all standpoints (speakers, topics, venue, lunches and snacks, exhibitioners, logistic assistance on site, etc...)"
A Saheb-Ettaba, JUSTICE CANADA
"An excellent event with a great opportunity for learning and networking"
I Kubat, NRC
Put your business in the spotlight
Raise your company's profile in the market and create greater awareness of your brand. Tell us what you want to achieve and we'll help you get there.
Contact Robin Rudolph today on +44 (0) 20 337 73236 or at email@example.com to find out more.