Sign Up for Our ATD Instructional Design Certificate training
Gain a strong foundation in the needs analysis process to ensure your training initiatives are aligned with organization goals
This ATD Training Course will take place In-Person only.
Discover all of the tools necessary to develop powerful, bottom-line-focused training. Using a human performance improvement approach to instructional design, you will learn best practices for conducting a needs assessment, job/task analysis, and course design and development using templates exclusive to ATD. Leave with a structured step-by-step process that can be immediately applied to the development of your own training programs.
Benefits Of Attending
- Gain a strong foundation in the needs analysis process to ensure your training initiatives are aligned with organization goals
- Develop engaging instructional events that take human memory and learning processes into account
- Learn how to determine which tools and instructional formats will deliver the best learning outcomes
- Apply learning theories and models, the steps of ADDIE, and the needs assessment process to virtual learning events
- Identify behavioral outcomes and create learning objectives for virtual learning events
- Apply the elements of the course design process, as well as design, curate, and develop content for virtual learning environments
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for practitioners new to the field of instructional system design, or those wanting to apply the latest best practice to their course design. Participation in the ATD Training Certificate Program is not a prerequisite.
Delegates can earn up to 2.1 CEUs
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Niamh Jordan
Niamh is a highly experienced Corporate Trainer and Executive Coach with international career spanning 22 years in Leadership Consultancy, Corporate Training, Executive Coaching & Mentoring, and Learning & Development
Certified by ATD
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly known as ASTD, is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement