29th September 2020
Benchmark Rates Forum 2020
Gear up for a World Without LIBOR
A concise one day symposium offering unrivalled speaker expertise, helping firms get operationally ready for the cessation of the LIBOR rate in 2021
Meet Our Expert Speakers
Introducing our speaker panel including regulatory experts, members of the Sterling RFR working group and industry leaders.
Follow the Sterling RFR Working Group Road-map for 2020, Get up to Speed with Global Developments
New for 2020 - Developing the Loan Market
- Examine priorities for corporate organisations
- Get up to speed with adjusted timelines in response to the pandemic
- Discuss how to encourage firms to issue more SONIA linked loans
- Encourage communication between providers of loans to develop standardised products
New for 2020: A Truly Global Agenda
- Discuss how the transition to risk free rates is progressing in the Eurozone
- Examine the challenges that are associated with the SOFR market
- Look at the solutions that clearing houses are putting forward for swaptions
- Hear potential solutions to the FRN problem in the US market
New for 2020: Practical Steps to Gear up for the end LIBOR
- Take stock of how your firm is dealing with legacy issues
- Ensure that your firm has robust fallbacks in place
- Look at the progress that has been made in the derivatives market and discuss what still needs to be done
- Examine how you are communicating with your clients and mitigate potential conduct issues
Organisations in Attendance at the Benchmark Rates Series in 2019
Barclays, Svenska Handelsbanken, Deutsche Bank, Bloomberg, RBS, LGIM, UBS, TD Securities, National Australia Bank, Mizuho, Lloyds Banking Group, JP Morgan, SMBC, the FCA, Wells Fargo, Santander, ISDA, Shell, ICE, KPMG, Norinchukin Bank, Citi, Hitachi, Columbia Threadneedle, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, Blackrock, Cardano, BNP Paribas, Cadent Gas, BMO Asset Management, LBBW, Nordea, ING, Intesa Sanpaolo, Banca IMI, Morgan Stanley, Commerzbank, Sberbank, Danske Bank, State Street, European Investment Bank, UniCredit, IHS Markit, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego, Deka Bank, Eurex, BBVA, JFD Bank, EMMI, the ECB, Swiss Life, the LMA, EFAMA, BNY Mellon, Capital One, Société Générale, NFA, Credit Suisse, Apache Capital Management, RBC, Bank of America, Fidelity, McKinsey & Company, Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman, Vuram Technologies, Appian, HBK Capital Management, the LSTA
Access Our Webinar On Demand
'The Impact of COVID-19 on Timelines and Operations for LIBOR Transitions'
We're pleased to invite you to our complimentary webinar discussing 'The Impact of the COVID-19 Outbreak on Benchmark Transition'. Hear from our line-up of expert speakers during two-panel sessions and have your questions during a live Q&A session.
Gain the Latest Insights During Two Panel Sessions
- 'The impact of COVID-19 on systems and operations for LIBOR transition'
- 'The impact of COVID-19 on the derivatives market'
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for ESG.
To learn more about all the opportunities available, please contact Jo Dixon or +44 (0) 20 7551 9318.