Webinar: 'The Impact of COVID-19 On Timelines And Operations For LIBOR Transition'.
As Benchmark Rates Forum London has moved to September, join us in the meantime and access our webinar on demand, discussing 'The Impact of the COVID-19 Outbreak on Benchmark Transition'. Hear from our line-up of expert speakers during two-panel sessions.
Across two panel sessions, we will address the following key issues
The impact of COVID-19 on systems and operations for LIBOR transition
- Practicalities of updating systems and infrastructure whilst working from home
- Accessing physical contracts
- Shifting priorities and resources for banks and corporates
- How do banks price products during current levels of volatility? Use LIBOR or RFRs?
The impact of the pandemic on the derivatives market
- ISDA’s work and the impact of the virus
- Is there sufficient time to transition legacy before the end of 2021 with time lost due to COVID 19?
- Bank of England/FCA change in timelines due to the virus
- Is it possible to transition the USD market before the deadline 2021?
- Challenges of Term SONIA and Ice Swap rates