November 2-4, 2020
Hilton San Francisco Union Square,
San Francisco, CA
Accelerate your antibody drug & novel conjugate pipelines from early discovery to late stage development
Revolutionize linker & payload technologies & navigate delivery techniques with lessons learned from the experts
Bioconjugation technologies and future trends
Day 1: Moving Forward Using Lessons Learned from ADCs
- Reflect on the challenges and opportunities of ADC development over the last 20 years
- See how these lessons are being considered for future ADC applications, apply ‘past knowledge’ to current problems
- Overcome preclinical challenges
Day 2: The Next Generation of Conjugated Molecules
- Ground-breaking novel payloads and delivery vehicles
- Applying the ADC lesson to new conjugated modalities
- Technologies and techniques: moving towards the clinic
Day 3: CMC Challenges and Future Concepts
- Share a conversation about the latest CMC challenges
- Combined sessions with Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit to deliberate common issues
- What is the future of Next Generation Proteins?
Learn from the best and brightest in bioconjugation
Present a Scientific Poster
Showcase your company's latest research by presenting a poster at Next Generation Bioconjugates Summit 2020. All posters will be displayed in the exhibition hall with the other three co-located events throughout the conference.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees for the main conference. The deadline to submit your abstract is Monday, October 12, 2020.
Unparalleled Networking Oppportunities
Co-located with All Access to 3 Additional Events: Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit, Next Generation Car & T Cell Therapies and Applications of Gene Editing.
Network and mingle with 20+ CRO's, CMO's, and suppliers that cater exclusively to the biopharma market.
- Read and discuss academic posters with distinguished colleagues highlighting unpublished research and data from top scientists in the industry.
- Enjoy our evening cocktail reception taking place in the Poster & Exhibit Hall.
- Eat lunch with top scientists and industry leaders during our 3 Networking Luncheons.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT NEXT GEN SUMMIT 2020 IN SAN FRANCISCO
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Kristen Schott at (857) 504-6685 or email@example.com.