28 September - 01 October 2020
Now Delivered as a 100% Virtual Conference & Exhibition,
BST (British Summer Time, GMT+1)
Gain Biocontrol Market Share in Africa & Develop Business By Networking with Producers & Distributors
Hosted in conjunction with IBMA, get unrivalled content to help you succeed with your biocontrol strategy in Africa
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the biocontrol community to connect with one another, strategise and share ideas — All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to continuously elevate the conference & exhibition experience, Biocontrol Africa, taking place 28 September - 01 October 2020, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-virtual format and offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and networking opportunities.
Throughout the week there will be live panel discussions and content streamed. Attendees can view by going into the "Live" section of the portal at the designated time: Western European Summer Time (WEST) - UTC/GMT +1 hour.
The content will become on demand from the event date/session timings displayed in the agenda so attendees can view on-demand sessions at your convenience.
Virtual F2F Networking
Virtual F2F Networking
Once the virtual platform opens, attendees will be able to log in and view the full attendee list and send private messages during and after the event.
As a virtual attendee, you will be able to view and interact with all delegates and meet directly with speakers during our speaker networking sessions and hear insights from 30+ experts from the agriculture space. Learn more about service offerings, watch short informational videos and meet directly with representatives during designated meeting times in private meeting rooms.
WHY CHOOSE BIOCONTROL AFRICA VIRTUAL?
Biocontrol Africa's Virtual Conference & Exhibition is not just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlights video and see why the biocontrol industry chooses Biocontrol Africa to access the latest insights, regulatory experts and networking hub to drive the industry forward.
Network. Explore. Learn.
...with industry leaders including Elephant Vert, Bioiberica, and many more
- Utilize our NEW networking platform, partneringONE® to guarantee face-2-face meetings
- A networking evening reception, extended lunches, networking breaks and dedicated time for meetings means more networking opportunities than any other bioncontrol event held in Africa in 2020
- Meet over 40 exhibitors who can help with market access in Africa as well as those who have products available for distribution
...the latest biological products that are developed for African pests
- Understand the full potential of biopesticides as part of IPM strategies for fall armyworm in Africa with insight from M2i Biocontrol and the ICGBE, South Africa
- Hear the latest scientific developments linked to fusarium oxysporum bioherbicide and biological seed treatments
- Mass trapping strategy with the biological attractant to control fruit flies in African countries
...from 20+ industry case studies-real take home messages to implement back in the office
- The Toothpick Project: The appeal to farmers, how to secure their access to the technology and partnerships
- Bee vectoring of microbials as a promising opportunity for Africa: A low energy and no water alternative to spraying
- Formulating biologicals for seed treatment: Fundamentals of formulation techniques and adapting formulation strategies to ensure success
Featured Content On:
A SWOT analysis regarding the current situation on commercial production units, practices, crops and awareness of final users
- Benefit from featured analysis highlighting the current status of biocontrol in Morocco
- Access the latest reports on the evolution of biological control agents used, with a focus on success stories
The regional and inter-regional cooperation across Africa allows for strategic market development. Imme Gerke and IDRG suggest that when establishing a new product all 54 countries are considered as one. This can be achieved by:
- Building on the commonalities
- Using the differences as an opportunity to build commercial bridges
DISTRIBUTION AND FARMER NETWORK
DISTRIBUTION AND FARMER NETWORK
Explore he distribution network in Africa and discuss some of the biggest problems facing farmers, including labour, inputs and how to manage this with realistic solutions.
- Gain feedback and insight from product distributors and farmers/growers
- Get to grips with all biocontrol matters through the looking glass of the local community
FIND YOUR NEXT PARTNER AT BIOCONTROL AFRICA
All registered attendees receive access to our partnering tool, partneringONE®.
- Conduct more meetings at one conference than in the rest of the year
- Contact existing and potential partners prior to the conference
- Manage all your conference activities in one place
- Your meetings will be pre-scheduled to maximize your event experience.
Biocontrol Africa at a glance!
Co-located with New Ag International Africa
Biocontrol Africa will be co-located with New Ag International Africa. Get access to over 300 attendees across both events with one ticket price:
- 10+ content sessions covering market trends, market access, regulation, R&D, investment, business strategy and product innovation
- Meet contacts who can open doors to the African market
- Form partnerships and develop ongoing business relationships in Africa
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT BIOCONTROL AFRICA
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Agronomists, Scientists, Agricultural and Crop Consultants, Plant Nutrition and crop care Manufacturers, Biocontrol Suppliers, Distributors, Traders, Journalists, Government Agencies, Venture Capitalists, Financial Sector Representatives, Service Providers, Plantations Managers and all those involved in optimising sustainable crop yields and quality!