28 - 30 September 2020
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi & Palais des Congrès Marrakech,
Gain Biocontrol Market Share in Africa & Develop Business By Networking with Producers & Distributors
Hosted in conjunction with IBMA, get unrivalled content to help you succeed with your biocontrol strategy in Africa
Network. Explore. Learn.
...with industry leaders including Elephant Vert, Bioiberica, and many more
- Utilize our NEW networking platform, partneringONE® to guarantee face-2-face meetings
- A networking evening reception, extended lunches, networking breaks and dedicated time for meetings means more networking opportunities than any other bioncontrol event held in Africa in 2020
- Meet over 40 exhibitors who can help with market access in Africa as well as those who have products available for distribution
...the latest biological products that are developed for African pests
- Understand the full potential of biopesticides as part of IPM strategies for fall armyworm in Africa with insight from M2i Biocontrol and the ICGBE, South Africa
- Hear the latest scientific developments linked to fusarium oxysporum bioherbicide and biological seed treatments
- Mass trapping strategy with the biological attractant to control fruit flies in African countries
...from 20+ industry case studies-real take home messages to implement back in the office
- The Toothpick Project: The appeal to farmers, how to secure their access to the technology and partnerships
- Bee vectoring of microbials as a promising opportunity for Africa: A low energy and no water alternative to spraying
- Formulating biologicals for seed treatment: Fundamentals of formulation techniques and adapting formulation strategies to ensure success
Featured Content On:
A SWOT analysis regarding the current situation on commercial production units, practices, crops and awareness of final users
- Benefit from featured analysis highlighting the current status of biocontrol in Morocco
- Access the latest reports on the evolution of biological control agents used, with a focus on success stories
The regional and inter-regional cooperation across Africa allows for strategic market development. Imme Gerke and IDRG suggest that when establishing a new product all 54 countries are considered as one. This can be achieved by:
- Building on the commonalities
- Using the differences as an opportunity to build commercial bridges
DISTRIBUTION AND FARMER NETWORK
Explore he distribution network in Africa and discuss some of the biggest problems facing farmers, including labour, inputs and how to manage this with realistic solutions.
- Gain feedback and insight from product distributors and farmers/growers
- Get to grips with all biocontrol matters through the looking glass of the local community
Our Industry Leaders..
FIND YOUR NEXT PARTNER AT BIOCONTROL AFRICA
All registered attendees receive access to our partnering tool, partneringONE®.
- Conduct more meetings at one conference than in the rest of the year
- Contact existing and potential partners prior to the conference
- Manage all your conference activities in one place
- Your meetings will be pre-scheduled to maximize your time on site.
Biocontrol Africa at a glance!
STAY AT THE VENUE - REDUCED RATE ACCOMMODATION
To enhance the experience on site at Biocontrol Africa, New Ag International is offering reduced rate accommodation at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi & Palais des Congrès Marrakech. This special pricing is reserved for our delegates only so secure your place today and enjoy your stay in this luxurious Moroccan hotel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: New Ag International does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to New Ag International and the hotel.
Co-located with New Ag International Africa
Biocontrol Africa will be co-located with New Ag International Africa. Get access to over 300 attendees across both events with one ticket price:
- 10+ content sessions covering market trends, market access, regulation, R&D, investment, business strategy and product innovation
- Meet contacts who can open doors to the African market
- Form partnerships and develop ongoing business relationships in Africa
NEW AG INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
The New AG International Academy vision is to advance the knowledge and competencies of key decision makers across the agricultural supply chain by delivering a combination of strategic, commercial and technical training solutions.
The academy provides professionals with up-to-date, insightful and skill enhancing information on the latest technology innovations driving the industry.
Check out our website and find out more!
Get the latest event updates
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT BIOCONTROL AFRICA
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.