CALL FOR PAPERS
On the occasion of the Biocontrol AFRICA which will take place on Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th April, 2020 in Marrakesh (Morocco), we are pleased to invite speakers from the private and public research sectors and from the commercial sector to submit their proposals for lectures by Friday 6th September 2019.
The scope of the conference covers microbials, plant extracts, biochemicals, macro-organisms and semiochemicals and related biocontrol technology, discovery and development as well as key factors to the successful development, use and integration of these biologicals into commercial pest management systems. Special attention will be given to abstracts covering regional subjects about biocontrol technology development and use in Africa.
Presentations should cover at least one of the following subjects:
- Global Biocontrol Market
- Market for Biocontrol in Africa
- Main trends in the African industry
- Biocontrol Regulatory developments and policy in Africa
- Biocontrol product performance and benefits against major pests in key crops as a business – trends and factors influencing adoption by growers and distributors
- Biological product production and formulation technology and development
- Emerging technologies in microbials, natural extracts and semiochemicals
- Commercial strategies for success in Africa
- IPM and sustainability
Submission deadline: 6th September 2019
Special attention will be given to abstracts covering regional subjects about agronomics, economics and technological developments in Africa.
To be considered by the conference committee, proposals are required to meet the following
• The conclusions of the papers must clearly appear in the abstract. Wordings such as “The paper will
evaluate the impact of XXXX on YYYY” will not be considered for evaluation
• The name and affiliation of the potential speaker must be clearly stated
• Proposal abstracts must be in English
• 250 words maximum
English will be the official language of the conference and all presentations.
The New Ag International Conference Committee will review the abstracts to decide their suitability for the scope of the conference and will notify the authors by Monday 15th December 2019.
Except for invited lectures, all speakers will be required to register to the conference at the prevailing fee.
The final selection of papers is the exclusive decision of the organisers. New Ag International will not accept any claim pertaining to the rejection of any proposal for papers.