ALS is a leader company in testing, inspection, certification and verification. To ensure our community and deliver high quality, professional and innovative testing services to help our customers make informed decisions in real time.
Since 2017, TECAM, a company with more than 25 years of experience and recognition in agrochemical and biological studies, is part of the ALS group, joining two legacies of two brands with great history resulting in a unique and complementary business proposal.
ALS offers biological assays and chemical analysis accredited to ISO 17025 standards applicable to food, water, cosmetics and other chemicals.
- Environmental: Ecotoxicology, Physical-Chemical, Microbiology, Mutagenicity (confirmar pois a food que faz)
- Food and Beverage: Microbiological analysis, Microscopic analysis, Nutrient analysis: labeling, Analysis of fenillanine: according to ANVISA table, Analysis of transgenic foods. Pattern of quality and identity of packaged foods. Water potability standards.
- Agrochemicals and Biological Products: Physical-chemical studies, Toxicological studies, Mutagenicity studies, Studies in biological products, Studies with alternative methods / "IN VITRO".
- Chemicals: Microbiological, Toxicological, Ecotoxicological, Stability, Biodegradability, Ames, Micronucleus.
- Cosmetics and Hygiene Products: Microbiological analysis, CHALLENGE TEST, Physical and Chemical Analyzes, Ames Test, Identification and dosage of the active ingredient and formulation ingredients included in ANVISA's Guide to Quality Control of Cosmetic Products , 2008.
- Sanitation: Microbiological Testing, Challenge Test, Toxicological Testing, Ecotoxicological Testing, Stability Testing, Biodegradability Tests, Ames Test, Micronucleus Test, Efficacy and Microbial Activity (JIS), Use Dilution for Sanitizers, Bacteriostatic Activity.
- Medical Devices: Cytotoxicity, Dermal Sensitization, Intracutaneous Irritation or Reactivity, Systemic Toxicity, Genotoxicity, Implant Test, Subacute and Subchronic Toxicity, Hemocompatibility, Pyrogenicity Assessment, Microbial Load Assessment.
- Drugs: Non-Clinical Studies of Acute Toxicity, Non-Clinical Studies of Subchronic Toxicity, Irritation Studies, Sensitization Studies, Local Tolerance Studies, Ames Test, Micronucleus Test.
ALS has a solidly established Quality System, which is based on all its procedures, studies and analysis, certified by the CGCRE (General Coordination of Accreditation of Inmetro), ANVISA, MAPA, CTNBio and CONCEA. For product safety assessment, it offers accredited "Good Laboratory Practice" (GLP) studies in the areas of ecotoxicology in terrestrial and aquatic organisms, mammalian toxicology, mutagenicity, Physical-Chemical, analytical chemistry and cell culture.