DIGITAL FEATURES @BIOCONTROL LATAM
Our sophisticated and fully interactive platform allows you to engage with the people who matter to you
Make the most of your digital experience
- Take part in the networking sessions or listen to live discussion or on demand presentations, all from the flexibility of your own home/ office or anywhere else in the world!
- Tailor the agenda to your focus area – with sessions spanning across multiple days, design your own agenda based on who you want to hear from and what will be most useful for you and your goals
- Get more involved – Biocontrol Latam offers many interactive opportunities: participate in live polls, live Q&A and live panel discussions – helping you meet new business connections
MEETINGS MADE SIMPLE
Meet directly with speakers during our speaker networking sessions and hear insights from 20+ experts from the Biocontrol space.
Enhanced networking opportunities without the travel costs – at Biocontrol Latam this year you can instant message the people you want to meet, add time into their diary, directly message them and book in face-to-face video calls - making target lead generation easier than ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: I am a sponsor/exhibitor, what happens next?
Our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before. Your dedicated account manager will be in touch over the coming days to provide next steps and answer any questions you may have. Should you have immediate questions, please contact Alexander Zenonos at Alexander.Zenonos2@informa.com or Jacqui French at Jacqui.French@newaginternational.com
Q2: I am a speaker on the agenda, what happens next?
Please see our video update to speakers for an update on next steps to follow and check out how to record your powerpoint presentation. Our Production team will follow up with you over the coming days to re-confirm your participation as a speaker for our virtual event, and also answer any questions you may have. Should you have any immediate questions, please contact Natalia Franca Rocha at Natalia.FrancaRocha@informa.com
Q3: How will the presentations be delivered in a virtual format?
All speaker presentations will be accessible from your computer or mobile device with a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions. Attendees will be able to see the video of the speaker, along with their slide deck as they are presenting. Attendees will also be able to see who else is in the virtual room alongside them, and can send private or group-wide messages during or after the presentation. Attendees will be able to access all speaker presentations throughout the event at your own pace, and may also submit questions to each speaker and get them answered by the speaker directly in real time. All presentations (whereby we have speaker consent) will be released the week after the event, and will be accessible for 30 days post-event.
Q4: What are my options to participate as a virtual Biocontrol LATAM 2020 attendee?
Virtual Pass - This pass is free of charge and it provides full access to:
- All virtual presentations – with English subtitle translation included
- Find out about new products and biocontrol technology from our exhibitors and sponsors by arranging 1-2-1 discussions using our advanced online networking platform
- Real time networking via virtual video chat with new connections and industry peers
- Informal networking activities in a virtual environment to build upon relationships and meet new people
- Randomized group chat sessions – join smaller group chats on particular topics of interest- the chance to ‘bump’ into new people in a digital scenario
- Smaller group discussions and access to exclusive working groups
- Unlimited networking throughout the event with all speakers and attendees via group video connections and 1-2-1 scheduled meetings
- Our networking platform that allows you to connect with fellow attendees, speakers and exhibitors before, during and post-event
Q5: Will I still be able to communicate with attendees, speakers and exhibitors?
Yes you will be able to connect and communicate with all speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
Q6: What is happening with the other New Ag International 2020 events?
These events are currently in discussion for being run as face to face or being delivered at 100% virtual events. Please reference each event website www.newaginternational.com for the latest updates.
Still have questions?
Please contact our Portolio Director Naomi Brooker at Naomi.Brooker@informa.com
Ready to book your virtual seat? Register today at https://informaconnect.com/biocontrollatam/booking-options/