Applies to all 2020 events: Credit card payment is required at check out. Please note that we will not issue refunds for VIP codes that were not entered at the time of registration.
Please note that we will not issue refunds for VIP codes that were not entered at the time of registration.
- Medical device companies
- Economic development organizations
- Representatives of law
- Merchant and investment bankers
- Submission of up to 25 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all panels, sessions and company presentations.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE® .
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the venue.
- Evening networking events.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend Bio€quity Europe 2020 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. Please apply here. If approved you will be notified via email and will receive a code to waive your registration fee. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The Bio€quity Europe organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
CLICK HERE for information on cancellation, payment and replacement policies.
Information about your partneringONE account will be sent in a separate email within two business days of registering for the event. Access to partneringONE requires each user to provide their own unique email address. Please provide the attendee's own email address when entering the delegate details during the checkout process.