Applies to all 2021 events: Credit card payment is required at check out. Please note that we will not issue refunds for VIP codes that were not entered at the time of registration.
- Medical device companies
- Economic development organizations
- Representatives of law
- Merchant and investment bankers
- Access to EBD’s partneringONE® software starting 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Instant scheduling of your accepted partnering meetings, including a dedicated link to a private video conferencing room.
- Add specialty team members to join your partnering meeting free of charge as a guest for a more in-depth partnering conversation.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Submission of up to 80 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all live and pre-recorded panel discussions and fire side chats with global thought-leaders of the industry.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend Bio€quity Europe 2021 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. Please apply here. If approved you will be notified via email and will receive a code to waive your registration fee. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The Bio€quity Europe organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
CLICK HERE for information on cancellation, payment and replacement policies.
Information about your partneringONE account will be sent in a separate email within two business days of registering for the event. Access to partneringONE requires each user to provide their own unique email address. Please provide the attendee's own email address when entering the delegate details during the checkout process.