Next Generation Presentations
Apply to present by December 20, 2019.
To help bring early stage projects and small entrepreneurial companies to the attention of pharma, biotech and investors, BIO-Europe Spring will feature a limited number of 9-minute presentation slots, at a substantial discount off the regular presentation and registration fees.
Next Generation eligibility
Companies to be considered for Next Generation Presentation need to meet the following criteria:
- Created in the past three years
- Fewer than 25 employees
- Developing new therapeutic products or offering an innovative service
A panel of industry experts will evaluate the applications. Successful applications will be those considered to have the greatest potential interest for partnering, consistent with the event's focus.
You will be notified about the status/outcome of your application by end of January 2020.
Presentations are 9 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
- Next Generation Presentation fee per company: EUR 750
- Next Generation Registration fee per person (in addition to the presentation fee): EUR 1,895
- The Next Generation registration fee only applies to companies and organizations selected for a Next Generation presentation and is not available to non-presenting companies or organizations even if the Next Generation criteria are met.
- The Next Generation registration fee cannot be combined with any other discount such as a delegation discount or multiple attendee discount.
- Above registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments and sending a replacement.