BENEFITS OF PRESENTING AT A DIGITAL EVENT
As we become more familiar with navigating digital events, we have found that attracting visibility as a presenting company has never been easier—it even offers some real advantages:
- PRE-RECORD YOUR PITCH. With detailed and hands-on instructions that we will provide record and re-record your presentation and make it perfect before you submit it. Our digital team is ready to support you.
- EXTRA VISIBILITY. Your presentation will be accessible on partneringONE® up to four weeks before the main event. This on-demand and pre-release content strategy allows even more delegates to watch your presentation—at their own convenience and without the time conflicts of a face-to-face event.
- MORE MEETINGS. Statistics from BIO-Europe Digital 2020 show that presenting biotech companies are receiving more meeting requests (up to 30%) than other attending biotech companies.
- BETTER MEETINGS. The week-long access to your presentation allows delegates to discuss with other team members involved. In return, this pre-validation leads to more and higher relevance meetings than ever before.
- VISIBILITY AFTER THE EVENT. All content, including your pitch, will be accessible after the event is over.
Biotech Company Presentation
In this track, biotech companies can partner their products, initiate strategic alliances and tap into the global financing network.
Midsize Pharma Presentation
This track reflects increased demand for midsize pharma presentations. Find your perfect fit partners.
Next Generation Presentation
This track is the most direct way for early stage projects and small entrepreneurial companies to get their innovative asset or idea directly in front of potential partners.
Academic Innovators Presentation
Academic researchers and technology transfer offices can apply to present their asset or idea to funding and development partners.
Donna L. LaVoie
President and CEO
Make sure that you open your talk/presentation with the most important thing you want your audience to know.