AN EARLY REGISTRATION EQUALS TO LARGER SAVINGS!
Please see the registration rates and their respective deadlines below:
€2,595 before July 28, 2023 | €900 savings €2,795 before September 15, 2023 | €700 savings
- €2,995 before October 20, 2023 | €500 savings
- €3,295 before November 3, 2023 | €200 savings
- €3,495 onsite rate
Credit card payment is required at check out. Please note that we will not issue refunds for VIP codes that were not entered at the time of registration.
ALL-ACCESS BIO-EUROPE REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Access to the partneringONE event platform starting 5 weeks prior to the event. Your profile will also be visible on partneringONE plus and you will be able to receive messages from potential partners year-round.
- Instant scheduling of your accepted partnering meetings. Each scheduled meeting will be assigned to a meeting location on site.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all live and pre-recorded panel discussions and fireside chats with global thought-leaders of the industry.
- Access to leading innovators from academia, start-up and scale up biotech companies who will be showcasing their technology in pre-recorded company pitches. These will start coming available 4 weeks prior to the event allowing you to preview potential partners.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages at the venue.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR PRE-REVENUE BIOPHARMAS, ACADEMIC AND TECH TRANSFER COMPANIES
Pre-revenue Biotech and Pharma companies, Academic and Tech Transfer Companies/Institutions can benefit from this special offer.
Delegates must be part of the same organization and email addresses must match the company/institution domain stated when registering.
To receive this offer, please ensure to select the “Pre-revenue BioPharma and Academic Registration” as the delegate type and register the first paying delegate. If your company qualifies for this pass, you will be notified by our registration team in the following days with instructions on how to register the rest of the team.
In order to qualify for this pass, the following criteria must be met:
Biotech and Pharma criteria:
The company must be engaged in developing their own pipeline of,
Therapeutics or diagnostics, or
Technology platforms, or
Digital medicine products
Tech Transfer Office and Academic criteria: Be a not-for-profit university, hospital or institute, commercializing biotechnology therapeutics projects, technology platforms or digital medicine projects.
Step One: Register and pay for an 1 x All-Access Pre-revenue BioPharma and Academic Registration
Step Two: EBD Customer Relations team will vet your registration.
Step Three: If your company qualifies, you will receive a confirmation email with a VIP code to register 3x Complimentary Digital Passes
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend BIO-Europe 2023 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. Please apply here. If approved you will be notified via email and will receive a code to waive your registration fee. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The BIO-Europe organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
Access to partneringONE requires each delegate to provide their own personal corporate email address in their delegate details during the checkout process.
This email address is their username to access the partnering system. Partnering history is linked to this email address between events.
Information about your partneringONE® account will be sent in a separate email within 2 business days of registering for the event.
CLICK HERE for information on cancellation, payment and replacement policies.