PITCH YOUR COMPANY AT THIS YEAR’S STARTUP SLAM
This exciting competition offers innovative entrepreneurs a chance to virtually pitch their company at BIO-Europe Digital 2020.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Selected companies will have the opportunity to create a five-minute video pitch, which will be hosted on the digital event site, and participate in a live feedback session. A jury of leading investors, pharma dealmakers and biotech business key opinion leaders will evaluate the pitches and select the winner during the live session.
- Visibility: Generate interest among the global life science audience attending BIO-Europe Digital 2020.
- Complimentary registration: Access BIO-Europe Digital's one-to-one meetings facilitated by partneringONE®, recorded content, live program sessions and virtual networking opportunities.
- Pitch training: Sharpen your presentation skills with complimentary pitch training taking place September 30.
Winners will recieve
Winners will recieve
Startup Slam Winner- Selected by judges
- An announcement of the award on social media and through a press release.
- A complimentary registration to attend a future EBD event.
Audience Choice Winner- Selected by attendees
- Recognition through a social media post.
Friday, September 18 - Deadline to apply
Week of October 12 - Meet the pitching companies. Virtual presentations will be available to all BIO-Europe Digital attendees.
Tuesday, October 27 at 15:00 CET- A live virtual feedback session with the judges as part of BIO-Europe Digital.
Applications can be submitted by companies that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Company created in the past three years, or innovation incubated within a company for a maximum of three years
- Developing new therapeutic solutions, technology and digital platforms
- Aggregate funding of €10 million or less
- Company with less than 20 employees
The deadline for applications was Friday, September 18, 2020 and the application portal is now closed. Applicants will be notified the week of September 28.
Meet the 2021 Judges and Moderator
Joining us as judges to select the 2021 Startup Slam winner are Juliette Audet, Leonildo Delgado, Elena Fernandez-Kleinlein, Simon Kerry, and Sunil Shah.The Startup Slam will be moderated by Madelaine Holden.