Revolutionize drug development with the power of AI & Machine Learning to create novel, cost effective & personalized medicines
Partner and network with key stakeholders driving innovation in pharma and healthcare all from the comfort of your home!
LEADING INDUSTRY PERSONALITIES SHARE THEIR SECRETS TO SUCCESS
DE-RISK DEVELOPMENT AND PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
Our 2020 agenda provides case studies that will give you the opportunity to learn how to improve R&D productivity, expedite timelines & identify better drug candidates, how to establish solid data foundations, and using AI and Ml for healthcare delivery, hospitals and precision medicine.
- Plenary from the Global Head of Emerging Technologies and Digital Health Partnerships at Takeda on What AI Can and Will Solve in the next 5-10 years
- Panel on What does Precision Medicine Actually Mean and How AI/ML Can Impact it – moderated by the Chief Strategy Officer at Blackthorn Therapeutics
- Plenary - What are the big questions AI can help answer and what's holding us back from the Machine Learning & AI Technical Lead at Pfizer and Harvard Lecturer
- Presentation on AI and Genomic Approaches to Diagnostics in Rare-Disease Space from the Vice President of Data Sciences, Genomics and Bioinformatics at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Case Study: Drug Discovery Models to Prioritize Pathways and Targets for Parkinson’s Disease from the COO at Vincere Bio
- AI in Hospitals for Operational Excellence, Clinical Decision Support and Predicting Treatment Outcomes from the CRIO at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
What's New for 2020
What's New for 2020
The focus isn’t just on discovery this year, we’ve added more to cover business and healthcare topics:
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Trials and Clinical Development
- Imaging and Radiology
- Data Foundations for Enabling AI and ML
- Healthcare Delivery, Hospitals and Precision Medicine
- Privacy, IP and Data Consent
YOUR DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
The digital event features the same partnering, collaborations and world-class content that the AI meeting always provides—without the need to leave your home.
Learn more about the digital features including:
- on-demand company presentations
- keynotes and panels
- Startup Pitch Competition
AI Number Crunching
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT AI 2020
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristen Schott: email@example.com | +1 857 504 6685