Your Company Presentation
STEP 1: Record your presentation
- Length of your company presentation: 10 minutes.
- Companies presenting will be allocated a total of 10 minutes when uploading their presentation.
- We recommend using no more than 10 slides in the 10-minute presentation.
- You may re- upload your presentation at any time and as many times as you would like from your partneringONE account if you would like to make edits.
Step 2: Upload your presentation onto partneringONE®
- Partnering will open on August 30th. We recommend you upload your company presentation by this date to maximize your exposure.
How to record WINDOWS
How to record MAC
How to record ZOOM
HOW TO RECORD YOUR PRESENTATION - VIDEO TUTORIAL
This short tutorial walks through the quick and easy steps to record your company presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. Watch the tutorial to ensure your camera and microphone settings are adjusted correctly before you begin to record. As always, please reach out to our team should any additional questions on how to record come up.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO INTO PARTNERINGONE
Watch this video to learn how to upload your presentation into the partneringONE system.
You can find step-by-step instructions here on how to upload your online presentation
Questions about your presentation?
Contact: Olivia Guiliana, firstname.lastname@example.org