Startup Pitch Competition
GET NOTICED. GET FUNDED.
Presenting at a Digital Event
The application window is now closed for the 2020 BioPharm America Startup Pitch Competition. If you are interested on being placed on our waiting list, please email Olivia Guiliana: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If selected to present you will:
- Be able to showcase your company in a pre-recorded company pitch that can be watched on-demand by all conference delegates no matter where they are based.
- Obtain extra visibility up to three weeks prior to the event with your pre-recorded presentation on partneringONE®—allowing you to be seen by potential partners throughout the partnering cycle.
- After the event, you may upload your presentation free of charge to BioMedTracker’s dedicated conference section, and position your company/organization in a premiere pharma intelligence platform with thousands of users across the world.
Pitch your startup at the Startup Pitch Competition
Applications for the Startup Pitch Competition is now closed. If you are interested in being put on the waiting list, please contact Olivia Guiliana: email@example.com
- Be able to showcase your company in a pre-recorded company pitch that can be watched on demand and whenever suitable by all conference delegates irrespective of their location.
- Compete for the chance to win one free registration for an EBD Group event of your choice as well as your company being featured in an exclusive press release for the 2020 Startup Pitch Competition Winner.
- Separate from your pre-recorded presentation, all pitch participants will have the opportunity to pitch your company to a live panel of judges comprising of top-tier venture capitalists, pharma executives and private equity investors and receive real-time feedback.
- Expanded reach: receive a complimentary opportunity to be included in the Biopharma and Tech Innovators e-book, an interactive digital guide published by EBD Group and Xconomy. The e-book will be distributed to 30,000+ biopharmaceutical and investment decision makers.
Applications for pitching can be submitted for consideration by startup companies who meet the following criteria:
- Created in the past five years
- Has fewer than ten employees
- Be developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, or digital medicine technologies
- Aggregate financing of USD 12 million or less
Please note, all startup registrations are vetted. If you do not meet the criteria for the startup rate you will be invoiced for the difference in fees.
- Pitch fee per company: USD 150
- Conference registration fee for startups: USD 895
- Total fee: USD 1,045 (one application for Startup Pitch Competition and one registration fee)
Expand your company’s visibility to over 37,000 biopharmaceutical and investment decision makers!
We are offering corporate presenters a complimentary opportunity to expand their reach by introducing their expertise in the 2nd edition of the popular Biopharma and Tech Innovators ebook by Xconomy and EBD Group.
This digital publication (w/bonus print distribution at future EBD Group and Informa life science events) will provide each participating company with a complimentary profile (logo, mission statement, contact information) and will link to the company’s video presentation.
STARTUP SOURCEBOOK: HOW TO JUMP FIVE UNFORSEEN HURDLES TO BIOTECH SUCCESS
What does it take to launch a successful biotech company? This sourcebook gathers advice from some of the industry’s best sources to help entrepreneurs solve some of the toughest—and often unexpected—challenges of creating a life sciences startup.
See what's inside!