Book with Total Confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking our events.
- Currently, there are no federal or local restrictions for travel or to hold an event of this size in September. As such, we are moving forward as planned with the in-person event. However, your safety is our number one priority and we remain committed to delivering valuable content and meaningful networking in an approach that meets safety standards. If we are unable to safely run the in-person event, it is our intent to run the conference as an online, virtual experience.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates.
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate rep:
Registration & Teams
email@example.com | +1-339-298-2144
Sponsorship & Exhibits
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-617-290-6113
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees, sponsors and speakers at Product Launch for Cell and Gene Therapies this September.
Our number one priority is the safety of our delegates and colleagues, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
There are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we're closely following all official health and travel guidance and precautions from the World Health Organization and local government authorities, and encouraging our visitors to do the same.
- Extra hygiene measures including sanitation stations, and widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event.
- Onsite medical guidance and support is also available, in the unlikely event it is required.
Our event services teams are always on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and/or further information.
Please email us with any questions.