We look forward to welcoming you as an in-person or digital participant at BPI and CGT 2021!
For attendees coming to the in-person event held September 20-23, 2021 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, please read the information below.
You will need to provide the following 3 ITEMS at the registration desk to gain entry to the event:
- Proof of negative Covid-19 test or vaccination against Covid-19– this will be a visual in-person check only. We do not wish to transmit or store health data electronically, and so all checks will be done in person at the badge pick up area. This means we are unable to do this in advance. Further information about our safety protocols in place at this event can be found below.
- Proof of vaccination - This can be the vaccination card, a photo or photocopy of the vaccination card, or a letter from a doctor confirming vaccination has taken place. This must include your full name and the date of either the 2nd vaccination or the single shot vaccination (if applicable) these must have been given before September 6 2021
- Proof of negative test result can be printed or digital and must include the date (no more than 72 hours prior to arrival), your full name and the result. Proof can be whatever form the testing clinic provided, whether an email, a screen shot, SMS message or a letter.
- Your proof of ID – visual check only
- Your attendee express check in QR code
- Registered in person attendees received an email prior to the event from "BioProcess International" containing a QR code for express check in (check your spam too). Please bring this email on a mobile device. We recommend turning up the brightness on your screen to enable the barcode to be scanned. If you cannot locate this email, then you will still be able to claim your badge if with a valid form of ID (ex: license, passport)
The registration desk is located in the East Registration Area of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), on the Exhibit Level, with direct access via D Street. If you enter at the Summer Street entrance, please follow signs down to the Exhibit Level and East Registration.
At the registration desk, the above documents will be checked visually and the QR code will be scanned to print your personal badge. For security purposes, your badge must be worn and in clear sight at all times. You will need your badge to access the exhibit hall and, if applicable, the conference sessions.
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC)
415 Summer St,
Boston, MA 02210
The entrance can be found on D Street - Ubers and Taxis can drop you off directly at the D Street entrance
REGISTRATION DESK HOURS
The registration desk is located in the East Registration Area of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC)
- Monday, September 20 – From 7:15 am for Pre-Conference Symposia attendees / From 10:00am to 5:00 pm for all other attendees
- Tuesday, September 21 - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 22 - 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, September 23 - 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
- Tuesday, September 21 - 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 22 - 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Thursday, September 23 - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available, sponsored by Purolite
- SSID: PuroliteLifeSciences
- Password: 8weekdelivery
Please note that we will not be printing nor distributing an event guide agenda onsite. For the latest agenda and room numbers, please reference our web agenda here.
We are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible, from the innovative ways we interact onsite to the radical changes in the way we build our exhibition. Look out for signage around to venue or visit our event website for further information and discover how you can help! https://informaconnect.com/bioprocessinternational/sustainability/
MASK WEARING POLICY
While in the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, you will be required to wear a mask. This includes all the conference areas. This requirement is determined by the recent City mandates on vaccinations and masking. Further details around our safety initiatives can be found in the next section.
DELIVERING A SAFE LIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALLSECURE
Click here to watch our short video to learn about the measures we are implementing at our events to deliver our customers a safe live experience.
We are committed to creating an event where our community, partners, staff and local workforce can have an enjoyable and successful experience, conduct business effectively and do all of this in safety and comfort.
Informa Connect Life Sciences requires all attendees to either show proof of vaccination against Covid-19 or proof of a test for Covid-19 taken within the last 72 hours with a negative result.
- We will be making a visual in-person check of vaccination proof /negative test on site. We do not wish to transmit or store health data electronically, and so all checks will be done in person. This means we are unable to do this in advance.
- Proof of vaccination can be the vaccination card, a photo or photocopy of the vaccination card, or a letter from a doctor confirming vaccination has taken place.
- Proof of negative test result can be printed or digital and must include the date and the result. Proof can be whatever form the testing clinic provided, whether an email, a screen shot or a letter.
If for some reason you are unable to provide either of these, testing facilities will be available on site, and you will be able to use these to meet the documentation criteria.
While in the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, you will be required to wear a mask. This includes all the conference areas. This requirement is determined by the recent City mandates on vaccinations and masking.
The BCEC recently made significant upgrades to ventilation systems due to field hospital operations and the need to meet the standards of hospital ventilation and air circulation. Importantly, The BCEC has improved its air filtration media to a MERV 13 rated HEPA filter per CDC and OSHA Guidelines. Further details can be found here
The health and safety of our customers and staff remain our #1 priority. Our event has been organized in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines, Informa’s AllSecure Health and Safety standards and other local state and city regulations.
For full information on all of our safety measures, please visit our website: https://informaconnect.com/bioprocessinternational/allsecure/
KEY NETWORKING EVENTS
Monday, September 20, 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Reception in the Cytiva Lounge –Next to Registration – Exhibit Level - Stop by the Cytiva lounge for refreshments and a quick bite including: beer, wine and warm Bavarian pretzels.
Tuesday, September 21, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Opening Night Cocktail Reception –Exhibit Hall C - Co-Sponsored by Dendreon, Gamma Biosciences, ThermoFisher and Perkin Elmer
Join us to kick off Biotech Week Boston with a special welcome performance by the Boston Children’s Choir. More entertainment will follow from our entertainment sponsor Perkin Elmer as we jam to Molecular Groove!
Wednesday, September 22, 6:00am-7:00am
Start off your day with a fun run around Boston’s Beautiful Seaport! The run will be led by our marathon running staff. We will start at the North Lobby Entrance to the BCEC at 6:00AM, run past some of Boston’s magnificent landmarks and see some of the most beautiful views of the skyline. This quick 2 mile run will get you ready for day 3 of BWB! The first 50 registrants will get a free t-shirt! Space is limited, sign up today at the registration desk at East Registration – Exhibit Level outside of Hall C. All skill levels are welcome and we will multiple staff participating at different pace levels to accommodate our runners.
Wednesday, September 22, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Biotech Week Boston Party in the Park - Co-Sponsored by Rentschler Biopharma, Polypeptide and Vertex
The Lawn on D is the place to be if you like live music and networking! Be entertained by local sensation D’s Keys, enjoy some delicious food by Rebel Catering and local signature cocktails to help us celebrate all things BWB.
CONNECTME DIGITAL EVENT PLATFORM
Download the ConnectMe app on your Apple / Android device to:
- Access the latest agenda, live polling, speaker Q&A and Room Radar to see who else is sitting in the room with you – PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTING PRINTED AGENDAS
- See who else is attending, create connections, book meetings, chat and video call
- Play the at venue game to help us plant a Million Mangroves – a project we can all enjoy supporting, as a part of our wider commitment to delivering a sustainable event
- Interact with exhibitors and add content into your personal digital bag
- Access digital copies of scientific posters
- Win prizes by scanning exhibitor QR codes in the exhibit hall
HOW TO LOG INTO THE MOBILE APP:
- Download the App: Go to http://www.connectmeinforma.com/download/ or search the iOS or Android app store for: “ConnectMe by Informa”
- Enter the Event Code LS2021
- Enter your username (your email address tied to your registration)
- Enter your password: for new users to ConnectMe, the password is: 8weekdelivery
- If you have attended virtual event earlier this year on ConnectMe, your password will remain unchanged. If needed, you can reset your password here: https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/forgot-password
Help Us Plant A Million Mangroves
Informa Connect are excited to be supporting the plant a Million Mangroves project in the Philippines, Kenya and Indonesia as part of our commitment to delivering a more sustainable event. Download the ConnectMe App and scan the green QR codes you see around the event to collect points. The more you scan the more mangroves we will plant to help the environment. 200 points = 1 mangrove. There will be a live scoreboard on the app to see who has helped plant the most mangroves!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to welcoming you to Boston!
- The BioProcess International and Cell & Gene Therapy team