Julia Ding, PhDDirector, Process Development Analytical & Analytical Development at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Julia Ding is a director of analytical development at Bristol Myers Squibb Devens site. She is leading a diverse and dynamic team responsible for
- Developing and implementing analytical assays to enable and support bioprocess development and characterization.
- Developing and validating analytical methods for biologic product release and stability testing
- Managing analytical CMC timelines, developing and advancing analytical control strategy throughout biologic clinical development
- Leading PAT technologies for next generation biologic process development.
- Julia Ding also serves as a leadership role in biologic specification committee and comparability council.
- Prior to joining Bristol Myers Squibb, Julia Ding was a manager at PPD leading a multifunctional analytical development team in quality control testing, assay development, assay validation, assay life cycle management, and product characterization. Julia obtained her Ph.D. in physical organic chemistry from Emory University and postdoc from University of California at Berkeley.