Save the date!
Biotech Showcase 2023,
January 9–11, 2023
Welcome to Biotech Showcase Digital 2021
Please enjoy the live recordings of these free panel sessions.
Part 1–The world according to COVID-19: From crisis to long-term impact
- Leah Rosenbaum – Assistant Editor, Healthcare & Science, Forbes
- Jeremy Levin – CEO, Ovid Therapeutics; Board of Directors Chair, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Michelle McMurry-Heath – President and CEO, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
The path forward
- Sara Jane Demy - CEO and Founder, Demy-Colton
- Rick Bright - Former Director, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Transition Team, COVID-19 Advisory Board
By registering you can join the full conference, including 25+ panels and over 350 public and private company presentations. To date over 2,200 delegates are in attendance, including over 750 global investors.
COVID-19 therapeutics: A review of the options
- Stephen G. Brozak, Managing Partner and President, WBB Securities LLC
- Prabhavathi Fernandes,Chair, National Biodefense Science Board
- Michael Kurilla, Director of Division of Clinical Innovation, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health
In the Balance the humanitarian perspective
- Jeremy Abbate, Publisher, Scientific American
- Ruxandra Draghia-Akli, Global Head, Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health R&D
- Amy Finan, CEO, Sabin Vaccine Institute
- Richard Hatchett, CEO, CEPI