ENGAGE WITH CONTENT PRIOR TO THE LIVE EVENT!
On-demand content will be released early–beginning November 23–that's SEVEN weeks prior to the actual event! This gives you time to engage with company presentations, thought-leadership and specialized sessions, and visit spotlight pages without interrupting your one-to-one meeting schedule during the main event week. The timeline below shows you what will be released when.
WHAT TO EXPECT
With events going digital, partneringONE® is more important than ever. It provides structure to your networking. You can see who else is attending giving you the power to connect with others to build relationships around the world.
- Virtual Zoom meeting rooms are automatically assigned.
- Benefit from 24 - hour partnering opportunities to accommodate different time zones.
- The automatic time zone converter means no more confusion about meeting times.
- In lieu of a business cards the “Contact Information” field lets you share your contact details.
Powered by partneringONE®, all one-to-one meetings will be held through a secure video conferencing solution and will be scheduled over 24-hour timeframes to accommodate time zones across the world.
Access to the partneringONE system is restricted to registered attendees.
Private and Public presenting companies will have the opportunity to pre-record their presentation which will be available to all registered attendees throughout the duration of the event.
KEYNOTES AND PANELS
Keynotes, panels and workshops will be held as video-supported webinars, available for all registered attendees throughout the duration of the event.
To qualify for a Seed Showcase Registration your company must be:
- A seed-stage company with total financing of USD 2 million or less (this includes dilutive and non-dilutive funding and grants)
- Created in the last three years
- Employing fewer than five people
- Developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, digital medicine, or medtech technologies