Biotech Showcase and its family of events attract investors representing over USD 400 Billion in capital, and highly motivated strategic partners in the life science ecosystem.
- 36% of attendees are investors - don't miss your chance to stand in front of the right audience.
Note: Access to a Seed Showcase registration is at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Submission of a request for a Seed Showcase registration does not guarantee approval for the highly reduced registration rate.
Click here for information on the cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.
Are you a startup company?
As a startup, meeting the right investors and getting in front of the right decision-makers during the most important fund-raising week of the year is crucial.
Attend Seed Showcase, all days of the in-person or digital version of Biotech Showcase as well as Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase.
Register before November 12:
- In-person Attendance: $1,095
- Virtual Attendance: $777
Register after November 12:
- In-person Attendance: $1,295
- Virtual Attendance: $995
Your registration will also include the ability to request meetings with investors and other attendees using the partneringONE® software.
Fifty seed-stage companies will be chosen to give a 7-minute company presentation.
To qualify for a Seed Showcase Registration your company must be:
- A seed-stage company with total financing of USD 2 million or less (this includes dilutive and non-dilutive funding and grants)
- Created in the last three years
- Employing fewer than five people
- Developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, digital medicine, or medtech technologies
ENHANCED SUPPORT FOR ALL PRESENTING COMPANIES
We continue to enhance our marketing efforts for presenting companies.
- Two unique Twitter posts per company, indicating selection to present and presentation date and time.
- Promotional emails and posts on all media channels leading up to the conference.
- Distribution of presenting company list to pharma and investors to support organizing meetings.
- Embargoed News: Companies with important announcements are encouraged to embargo their news or press releases (provide copy ahead of distribution date), before and during the event. Presenting companies can confidentially share their news by sending an email including a press release or send a summary of announcement to our media team. Our team will share this news with media outlets and press attending the conference. All embargo dates will be strictly adhered to as indicated by the presenting company.
Press Releases: Press releases provided by presenting companies will be distributed to our network of investors, pharma and biotech execs via our social media channels.
Press Release Templates: A template to announce that the company has been selected to present and the date/time of the presentation will be provided to presenters.