Register by March 12, 2021 to Lock in the Published Early Bird Rates ($100 Savings)
New for 2021, we are offering two pass types:
- Virtual All Access Pass: BPI US West (March 29-31, 2021)
- Virtual Two-Event All Access Pass: BPI US West (March 29-31, 2021) and BPI COVID-19 [DETAILS] (April 27-28, 2021)
For each event's Virtual All Access Pass, you'll receive:
- Access to all presentations across all tracks
- Access to all live speaker Q&A sessions during the event dates
- Access to the full attendee list with meeting request functionalities
- Access to the virtual technology showcase hub from our sponsors
- Access to re-watch presentations from this event on-demand for an additional 30 days after the event
- Ability to present a virtual poster at no additional charge [submit poster abstract here]
Questions About the Virtual Attendee Passes?
Contact Event Marketing Manager, Howie Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register a Group of 4+ and Save
Contact Jessica Purnell at email@example.com to inquire about group rates.
Train Your Entire Team with a Company License Pass
Provide your entire department, division or company across several sites with access to BPI US Virtual by applying for a company license, valid for 10 to 1000+ attendees within one single company at an affordable price per person.
Scholarship Opportunities Available for Scientists from Developing Countries
Informa Connect is proud to announce the Global Learning Scholarship Program (GLSP), providing opportunities for scientists and researchers from low- and middle-income countries to access the latest ideas, science, technology and partnerships to make a positive impact on fighting global disease.
The mission of this program is to provide researchers from diverse backgrounds and limited resources the opportunity to participate in top-tier scientific conferences and advanced networking and training opportunities at no cost.
For more information or to apply, please visit: https://get.informaconnect.com/glsp-scholarship/