Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the BioProcess International Europe 2023. Please carefully read through each section below and let Catherine Chang or Chelcie Bird know if you have any questions.
Luke Pickering | +44 208 0520 701 | Luke.Pickering@informa.com | Companies: # P, S,
Perri Lucatello | +44 208 0520 465 | Perri.Lucatello@informa.com | Companies: B, C, F, H, J, L, M, O, Q, R, T, V,
Ty Albuqueque | +44 208 0522 797 | Ty.Albuquerque@informa.com | Companies: A, D, E, G, I, K, N, U, W, X, Z
Chelcie Bird | +44 208 0520 438 | Chelcie.Bird@informa.com | Exhibitor booths 1-60 and Sponsors
Catherine Chang | +44 208 0522 099 | Catherine.Chang@informa.com | Exhibitor booths 61+
Extra Passes and Marketing
- Share Your Attendance With Your Network – With one click of the link below, you can share with your network that you are sponsoring/exhibiting at BPI Europe and offer them a 10% discount code: Click Here!
- Purchasing Extra Stand Passes – exhibitors may purchase additional stand passes for £750 at the following link here until 5th May.
- Purchasing Extra Conference Passes – Sponsors & exhibitors may purchase additional conference passes at an extra 10% discount off the current rate when registering at the following link here until 5th May
- Invite Your Clients to Visit You at BPI Europe 2023 - we are offering sponsors the ability to invite clients to redeem a complimentary All Access Conference Pass (9-11 May 2023) to meet with your team at the event. The number of client passes depends on your sponsor level, which you can see below. These passes may not be used to register additional members from your organization. Register at the link by 21 April: https://get.informaconnect.com/bpi-europe/client-pass/
- Corporate Sponsor: 6 client passes
- Associate Sponsor: 4 client passes
- Sponsor/Exhibitor: 2 client passes
KEY DEADLINES AND SUPPLIERS
KEY DEADLINES AND SUPPLIERS
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management.
EXHIBITOR SETUP & BREAKDOWN
Exhibition Set Up:
Tuesday 9th May: 8:00 - 13:30
Thursday 11th May: 16:00 - 23:30
*** Space Only Exhibitors should contact show management for extended setup hours if required.
Tuesday 9th May:
17:00 - 18:30
Cocktail Reception and Opening of Exhibit & Poster Hall: 17:00 - 18:30
Wednesday 10th May:
08:00 - 17:15
Morning Refreshment Break: 10:00 - 10:55
Networking Luncheon and Live Labs: 12:30 - 13:30
Afternoon Refreshment Break: 15:30 - 16:15
Off-site Networking Cocktail Reception @ The Boathouse: 17:15 - 19:00
Thursday 11th May:
08:45 - 16:00
Morning Refreshment Break: 10:20 - 10:55
Networking Luncheon and Live Labs: 12:30 - 13:45
Afternoon Refreshment Break: 15:20 - 16:00
*** this is subject to change, you will be sent the final timings closer to the event
SHIPPING - Deadline 26th April 2023
DB Schenker are the venue's official freight forwarders and handling contractor for BPI Europe 2023.
For deliveries arriving before setup day you must use DB Schenker to store packages and they will then be delivered to your stand for setup. Information can be found below:
Instructions and Tariffs here
Shipping Label here
Order form here. Please complete and return to email@example.com
If you have any queries please contact DB Schenker directly via +31 (0) 20 225 3973 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please remember to organise your return shipment
To view the floorplan, please click here.
If you need to confirm your booth size please reference the floor plan or contact your account manager.
All exhibitors are given a shell scheme booth. This includes:
- 1 x 3000W Socket Outlet
- Grey Cord Carpet (colour is changeable through portal link below)
- Two chairs and a table
- White Fascia Board (company name & booth number)
Order Deadline Date: Monday 27th March 2023
Please register as a user (if you haven’t used our portal before) or login with your username (company name, NOT email address) and password.
If you have any queries regarding any orders for your stands, please contact EESL on +44 (0) 204 518 8610 or email@example.com
Customise and confirm order here: www.eventexhibitions.co.uk/login
Show Reference Code: BPIEU2023
NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH:
The RAI Webshop will be open shortly to order additional items for your booth. This includes:
- Booth Security
- AV Hire
- Additional Cleaning
- Waste Disposal
- Additional WiFi & Hard Wired Internet Lines**
**Please note the exhibition hall will have WiFi available for all attendees and exhibitors.
Link to order: https://service.rai.nl/bpi
Included in space only stands:
- 1 x 3000W single socket outlet
- Grey Cord Carpet - if required
- Furniture - 2 chairs and table
Show Reference Code: BPIEU2023
If you are wanting to have a bespoke stand, our contractor EESL are able to provide a full design and build service. Click here for more information.
Rigging is available, for more information please contact your operations manager.
A structural engineer will be inspecting any free builds over 2.5m, please read here for more information. For full technical information, please click here.
***PLEASE NOTE: stand plans must be provided to your operations coordinator for all space only exhibits
PASS REGISTRATION - DEADLINE FRIDAY 21ST APRIL
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact your operations manager.
Delegate passes are for the 3-day main conference 9-11 May for access to both Exhibit Hall and Conference sessions. Exhibitor passes are for the Exhibit Hall only.
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique link to access the Visit connect portal where you can register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the in-person event.
- Click on your unique link; an access code will be sent to your email address. (only the primary contact's email address will be given access)
- Click BPI EU 2023 under the Events area
- Then click STAFF on the left-hand side navigation bar and there you can register your complimentary passes
- Speakers will automatically be registered, please do not use your Main Conference and Booth Staff passes to register speakers. The BPI EU Speaker Operations Coordinator - Niamh Hallihan (Niamh.Hallihan@informa.com) will be contacting all speakers directly with further information about their participation.
Purchasing Extra Passes
Need further help or would like to buy group passes, please contact: Tayla Thomas
Lead Retrieval will be available through Visit Connect to all exhibitors and sponsors at no extra charge.
Lead Retrieval Setup
This is done via the same portal as pass registration. Your main company contact can login to the dashboard and you will see the options "TEAM", "QUESTIONS" and "LEADS" on the left hand side:
- Team - register your colleagues attending the show and they will automatically be setup to scan badges onsite to create your leads.
- Questions - add an unlimited amount of qualifying questions for your leads
- Leads - this will show a comprehensive, real-time list of leads from your entire team onsite
These can be downloaded post-event as a .csv spreadsheet. You will receive an email 2 weeks before the show on how your team can access lead retrieval through their personal devices via the ConnectMe app.
Our team will follow up post-event with a link to your ALCHEMY dashboard, showing a comprehensive list of your leads. Click here for more info on the ALCHEMY Dashboards
As BPI Europe is a hybrid event, we will be running a virtual portion of the event through our app and platform ConnectMe.
Part of the hybrid experience is the sponsor resource page which will include the following points:
- Company Name
- Company About Us: max 150 characters
- Company Description: max 1000 words
- Company logo: 400 (w) x 180 (h) pixels
- Videos: up to 10 videos in mp4 format (HD Res: 1920x1080) under 500mb or 5min in length
- Documents: provide up to 10 PDF files that can be downloaded by attendees
- Background Graphic for your page: 1250 x 150px of an abstract image (no text advised)
- Thumbnail for Sponsor Resource Page: 600 x 250px of an abstract image (no text advised)
You will receive further information on when the platform opens for exhibitors to begin editing their virtual page and access to the event app. The event app will be also be how you access lead retrieval at the event.
POSTERS - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: 7th April 2023
All In-Person Posters will also be presented digitally on our virtual platform. For more information and to submit abstract and details, click here
1. If you have a poster included in your contract:
- The poster presenter(s) must be registered as either a conference or booth staff attendee.
- Please select 'Sponsor/Exhibitor' as poster submission type
2. If you would like to add a poster to your contract:
- Please contact your sales manager or operations manager
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event.
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled
Core elements i.e. walls, archways, counters etc. must be constructed with reusable materials e.g. system build or stock panels
The stand structure must be prefabricated and ready to assemble onsite
Final adjustments to prefabricated pieces for fitting purposes is allowed
Final coat of acceptable TVOC paints for repair purposes only
Floor flats and system floors must be cut to size before coming onsite and be recyclable and/or reusable
The use of LED lighting
The use of recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
The use of one-time MDF panels or similar raw materials planned to be cutting to size onsite
The use of ‘other’ raw materials to construct core structural elements i.e. walls, archways, floor systems, counters, etc. that are not planned to be reused or recycled after use
Construction of any stand components from single use materials
Building from scratch onsite of any stand core elements
The use of incandescent light bulbs
The use of non-recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.