Welcome to the Exhibition Manual for BioProcess International Europe 2020
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's BioProcess International Europe Conference & Exhibition, scheduled for mid-July 2020, will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's programme, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Our new digital platform allows sponsors to have the full experience of being at an actual event with live video conversations from the moment people step into your branded ‘booth’, just as you would do with a physical trade booth. During the event delegates will be able to experience:
- Branded company profile page showcasing pre-recorded videos (demos, product pitches...)
- Fully branded private video chat room, for each staff member, invite people your private room to collaborate and do business. You can screenshare, annotate, invite others to join too
- Resource area - you can include links, a slide deck or brochure which visitors can download, and add your own links to web pages, or videos
- Browse the attendee directory and move through the event space to find people you want to invite into your own “room” to talk
- Recommend new people to join the meeting from profile content with up to 25 delegates
- Network – Interact live on camera with all those that drop in to create an atmosphere in your space inclusive of all visitors
- Event directory/Expo Hall – spot on listing with your branding for all attendees to browse and links to interact in your booth space
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Manager:
- Stands 1 - 73: Chelcie Bird, email@example.com
- Stands 74 - 170 : Isabella Pulley. firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Informa Connect is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programmes to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry.
1. STAND PROFILE INFORMATION - 1st JULY
• Company name
• Company hometown (City & State)
• Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
• Company logo (400 pixels wide minimum with transparent background)
• Company website URL
• ‘Contact us’ email address
• Up to 6 web links with titles. For example, a link to your product page could be "Learn more about our XYZ products" and then a direct URL to that page on the exhibitor website
• Video: Provide a link to 1 hosted video
• Images: Provide up to six images (PNG or JPEG, at web resolution preferred)
2. PASS REGISTRATION - 3rd JULY
Please refer to your contract for how many and which type of pass you have been allocated.
- Delegate Passes and Exhibitor (stand only) Passes will need to be registered via an online portal*. Please get in contact with either Isabella or Chelcie if you need your portal link resent or if you have any queries about registering passes.
- Speaker Passes do not need to be registered online - they will be automatically registered.
ALL PASSES ARE NOW VALID FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT.
*Please note that the registration portal has been updated and has a slightly different layout. All existing registrations do not need to be re-entered.
3. ADVERT IN EVENT GUIDE - 3rd JULY
Please refer to your contract to see if included and which size specifications you will need below:
Please send in either PNG or JPEG format
- Full page: 1536px wide x 915px high
- Half page: 753px wide x 915px high
5. LIVE LABS - 1st JULY
This should be a 10 min video as an mp4 file of your product demonstration.
Please send these directly to either Isabella or Chelcie.
Why Choose BPI Europe Virtual?
BPI Europe's Virtual Conference & Exhibition is not just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlight video and see why the global bioprocessing industry chooses BPI as the #1 brand to access the innovative science, technologies and contacts needed to drive the industry forward.
Our platform homepage will direct you around the event so that you can listen to talks, visit booths, view posters and more.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY
All sponsors and exhibitors will be visible to all attendees to click through for more information
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR COMPANY PAGE
Your profile will allow you to upload information about your company in various formats. If you have an exhibition booth, a button will direct attendees to enter the booth to talk to your team.
Your virtual booth will allow you to communicate with attendees on video, and show them materials.
ONSITE ORDERS & BOOKINGS
For any orders or bookings that had been made for the original onsite event, please see directions below.
Stand & Furniture Orders
If you have already made an order with EESL for an onsite stand or furniture, please email Sophie Howe:
If you have ordered any of the below with the RAI directly, please contact: email@example.com
- Internet lines
- Security & Hostess
- Additional cleaning
- Stand staff
If you have already booked your accommodation with RAI Hotel Services, please either contact the hotel directly, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org