LIVE Online Training Course | 10:00am - 4:00pm GMT
Mastering Clinical Trial Budget Management: Unlock The Secrets Of Innovative Strategies and Expert Knowledge for Managing Complex Projects
Cut costs, set the right price and acquire the skills needed for success, negotiation, critical thinking, stakeholder engagement, leadership, motivation and communication
An essential 2-day interactive course that provides expert knowledge, skills, and solutions to planning, implementing and manging successful clinical trial budgets. This course will ensure you negotiate deals effectively, cut costs and engage with all stakeholders to get your clinical trial projects finances in order.
Through a combination of theory, case studies and practical sessions you will leverage the know-how of an industry veteran in budget management for clinical trials and financial planning to optimise your clinical trial budgets. Learn best practices and guidelines here with likeminded peers to remain competitive and grow.
Live Online Training Courses
Gain real-time access to a subject matter expert delivering online training in a structured virtual classroom environment. Live online training courses are virtual versions of some of our most popular face-to-face courses.
Over 2 days students will learn through:
- Live interactive sessions
- Direct interaction with the trainer during live sessions
- Participation in interactive features within sessions including live Q&A's, break out rooms, tasks, case studies, and more
- Interaction with peers during live sessions and through the online forum
Timings and dates are subject to change - final confirmation will be provided with login details. Delegates will receive login instructions two days prior to the start date. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
- Deep dive into the most effective strategies to plan, implement and manage a clinical trial budget
- Plan effective and resilient budget plans that overcome complexity and constraints through implementing innovative techniques, strategies and systems thinking
- Innovative techniques taught on how to evaluate, manage, and mitigate risk
- Reduce risk through effective planning, monitoring and control. Uncover the PRAM technique and consider relational risk as well as the technical systems at play to achieve success
Excel in Management
- Create a resilient environment which ensures collaboration between cross-functional teams and monitor performance effectively through industry leading metrics, KPIs and data analysis
- Highly practical, integrating theory, case studies and practical sessions
Take Control Of Your Financial Outcomes
- Excel in budget negotiations and stakeholder engagement to create win-win situations. Ensure financial resilience amidst change and uncertainty
- Hear and converse directly with an industry renowned expert in budget management for clinical trials
Who is this course for?
This course is specifically intended for senior members such as vice presidents, heads, directors, managers, and team leaders who are responsible for creating, negotiating, implementing, and managing budgets and financial plans for clinical trials. This includes those working in the following areas:
- Clinical Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Clinical Project Management
- Trial Coordination and CROs
- Study sponsors
- Clinical (Research) Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Clinical Trial Monitor
- Study Coordinator
- Clinical Study Coordinator
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Clinical Affairs Manager
- Director of clinical
- Study manager
- Site manager
Corporate Clinical Department
Cost & Resource Administrator
Chiesi Farmaceutica SpA
The knowledge of the teacher was second to none. Touched on all the main subjects linked to budget management in research and it was all very clear.