BUILDEX VANCOUVER EXHIBITOR MANUAL
Welcome 2022 Exhibitors!
We cannot wait to have you join us in person at BUILDEX Vancouver 2022!
This exhibitor manual is your one-stop shop for all key information leading up to the event. Start by reviewing the Exhibitor Checklist below and sharing this link with your team members. It is important that all colleagues familiarize themselves with the information provided leading up to the event and understand any updated Health & Safety protocols.
To maximize the benefits of participating at BUILDEX Vancouver, we suggest you become familiar with all of the information relating to the show. Here is a checklist which highlights key items to consider when finalizing your plans.
- Review the Health & Safety Page to stay up to date with all the Covid-19 protocols and other health and safety measures at the show.
- Review the NEW and current Booth Design Guidelines to make sure that your booth complies
- Review the Health & Safety Declaration with all staff members who will be onsite.
- Review the Colour-Coded Move-in Floor Plan to determine your assigned move-in day and time.
- If your exhibit is 400sq.ft. or larger, or if your exhibit deviates from the Show Regulations in any way, submit your final/updated booth renderings to Tarah Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org before January 10th, 2022.
- Submit Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for any hazardous materials/products to be used at the show by DATE.
- Submit proof of $5,000,000.00 commercial general liability insurance to exhibitorinsurance.com to be approved by January 14, 2022
- Place order with Levy Show Service for carpet, furnishings, shipping, material handling etc. if required by [date] to receive discount rates.
- Place order with MicroSpec Registration Services for a lead retrieval scanner by [date] to receive discount rates.
- Place order with VCC for parking, booth cleaning, electrical services, sign/banner installation and removal, internet service etc. by January 24th, 2022, to receive discount rates.
- Submit any service order forms to appropriate suppliers by their deadlines to take advantage of advance discount pricing.
- Learn how to maximize your exhibitor participation by reviewing these exciting Marketing Opportunities.
- Hire the exclusive suppliers and official suppliers of BUILDEX Vancouver 2022. Be aware of Unauthorized Suppliers.
- Register your exhibitor staff badges.
- Purchase safety vests for your staff through the VCC, onsite in a vending machine, or source your own.
Exhibitor SPAM Alert
BUILDEX Vancouver has learned from several exhibitors and attendees they are receiving scam emails offering attendee lists for purchase.
Please be aware these offers are fraudulent. We do not sell or release data and have strict policies around the protection of data at Informa. These scammers do not have any relationship with BUILDEX Vancouver or Informa and they do NOT have the data they are attempting to sell.
We continually work with our Show Management and legal team in sending the spammers cease and desist letters; however they are persistent and continue to send under different email addresses and different aliases. If you receive one of these emails, please BLOCK and MARK AS SPAM in your inbox, and forward it to email@example.com. In addition, we recommend to review our Authorized Suppliers List to familiarize with the suppliers who will be reaching out to you for only show specific purposes and your involvement in BUILDEX Vancouver