BUILDEX Innovation Showcase – ConTech Hardware
Your search for the latest construction technology hardware ends here! Find new-to-market solutions,discover what key opinion leaders make of them, and ask your questions at the BUILDEX Innovation Showcase.
New products are continually hitting the market, but do they have real world potential? What could their limitations be? How do they compare to the existing leader? BUILDEX, SCIUS Advisory and a panel of industry experts are here to help.
ConTech Hardware Innovation Showcase
The BUILDEX Innovation Showcase has been created in response to market demand for opportunities to see new technologies and solutions quickly, efficiently and with commentary from respected industry experts.
Purpose of the Innovation Showcase:
- Highlight new technologies, innovations and / or systems
- Break down barriers to the adoption of new solutions
- Demystify technological advancements
- Support the advancement of Western Canada’s building industry towards sustainability, commercial and productivity targets
- 5-minute “micro-presentations” delivered live by each innovator company
- Cross examination and questioning from a panel of industry experts
- Q&A between the innovator company and live industry audience
- Expert panel and industry audience vote for and award their favorite solution
What ConTech Innovations will be featured?
This Innovation Showcase will examine anything new* in ConTech hardware, Including:
- Robotics and automation
- 3D Printing
- IoT technologies
- Laser scanners
- AR / VR
- Site safety technologies
- Electrified construction equipment
* For inclusion, innovations must be available for less than 1.5 years on Canadian market OR used in less than 10 Canadian projects currently. The products presented will vary depending on the final participating companies.
How to Take Part
Do you have a ConTech innovation to launch or promote? Contact:
Senior Sales Manager
Phone: +1 778.320.8763
About SCIUS Advisory
SCIUS Advisory is a boutique consulting firm based in Vancouver, Canada focused on leading the way towards a more sustainable future for the real estate and construction sectors. For more information, visit: https://sciusadvisory.com/