BUILDEX Innovation Showcase
Your search for the latest net zero ready products ends here.
Find new-to-market solutions, what key opinion leaders make of them, and ask your questions at the #BUILDEXInnovationShowcase.
New products are continually hitting the market, but do they have real world potential? What could their limitations be? How do they compare to the existing leader? BUILDEX, the Smart Sustainable Resilient Infrastructure Association (SSRIA) and a panel of industry experts are here to help.
The Net Zero Ready Materials, Systems and Solutions Innovation Showcase
The BUILDEX Innovation Showcase is here to:
- Highlight new technologies, materials and systems
- Break down barriers to the adoption of new solutions
- Demystify technological advancements
- Support the advancement of Western Canada’s building industry towards net zero targets
- 5 minute presentations from different net zero ready vendors highlighting their product
- Cross examination and questioning from a panel of industry key opinion leaders
- Vendor Q&A with the audience
- Voting for the Panel and Peoples Favorite net zero ready solution
The BUILDEX Innovation Showcase will examine anything new in net zero ready, including:
- Mechanical systems
- Building envelope
- Windows & doors
- Sealants and tapes
- Building nanotechnologies
- Renewable systems
* The products presented will vary depending on the final participating vendors and brands.
Sign up now for the #BUILDEXInnovationShowcase and end your search for the latest net zero ready solutions. To view the program and register, click here.
Do you have a net zero ready material, system or solution to launch or promote at this Innovation Showcase? Contact:
Senior Sales Manager
Phone: +1 778.320.8763
SSRIA is distinctly focused on the AEC industry. We provide support and growth opportunities for the companies in the industry that want to be low-carbon leaders. Support is in the form of demonstration project funding, business growth services, and the latest expertise in innovative low carbon building technologies, products, and practices. SSRIA is driving change for a zero-carbon built environment with a focus on inter-disciplinary collaboration, expert-led due diligence, and economic development.
To find out more about SSRIA, visit www.ssria.ca