Raju Saxena, CBPPVice President Marketing and Communications at ABPMP International
Raju Saxena is a Senior Manager in Ernst & Young LLP’s Advisory Services practice. He has 28 years of experience in using the BPM framework to help Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries transform their Business and IT operations. His services included assessment, strategy, architecture, and implementation considering impacts to people, process, technology, and governance.
Raju has experience with the following enterprise capabilities: Business Process Management Suites (BPMS), Business Rules Management (BRM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Intelligence (BI), and the Guidewire Insurance Suite. His implementations include large-scale (6,000 concurrent users) global BPMS solutions in multiple languages along with major Guidewire solutions ($150M transformations leveraging 280 resources).
Raju also has significant experience in areas such as Business / IT Operating Models, Enterprise / Solution Architecture, System Assessments, Agile System Implementations, and Test Strategy, Planning, and Execution.
Certifications, Publication, Speaker, and Education:
- Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) by the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP)
- Co-Chair: ABPMP’s BPM CBOK Version 4
- Phase 1 Lead and contributing Author to ABPMP’s BPM CBOK Version 3
- Co-Author: ABPMP Perspective, The Need for a BPM Center of Excellence
- Guest Speaker: Introduction to Business Process Management; Southern New Hampshire University, MBA Program
- Presenter: ABPMP Webinar on Process Performance Management
- Speaker: FSOkx’s BPM and Technology Innovation Forum and Expo, Achieving Middle and Back Office Excellence with BPM-Backed Solutions
- Executive Program on Leadership, Yale University School of Management
- BS in Computer Science (credits), SUNY Buffalo
- BS in Accounting, Canisius College