30 June - 3 July 2020
Online virtual conference,
Capital Requirements for Investment Firms - 14th Annual Forum
The only forum to address key Capital Management regulatory and business challenges specifically for the Investment Firms Sector.
Hear direct from Regulators, Investment Firms & Specialist Advisors.
Featuring 30+ specialist speakers including 20+ Investment Firms such as...
Director Prudential Policy & Chairman of the Investment Association Prudential Committee
WHAT's on THE AGENDA at the this year's 14th annual Summit...
Benefit from FCA guidance and insights into practical experiences via multiple case studies and panel sessions featuring capital management specialists from investment firms
Benefit from 20 separate sessions across 10 key areas of focus at this unique two day event...
- Regulator’s Perspective
- New Prudential Regime for Investment Firms
- Risk Framework, Risk Appetite & KRIs
- Emerging Risks & Regulatory Themes
- Pillar 1 Governance & Controls
- ICAAP & SREP Feedback
- Liquidity Risk
- Stress Testing & Wind Down
- Operational Risk
- Governance & Business Integration
Hear multiple detailed case studies allowing you to learn from your peers' experiences including...
- JANE STREET EUROPE - "planning for the New the New EU Investment Firms Regime (IFR/ IFD)"
- AVIVA INVESTORS - "addressing key Disconnects Between the Risk Management Framework and Risk Appetite Statement with particular focus on difficult risk types"
- INVESCO PERPETUAL - "improving Liquidity Stress Testing, Risk Appetite, Contingency Funding and Governance in light of increased regulatory scrutiny"
- ALLIANCE BERNSTEIN - "addressing the Treatment of Sustainability and Climate Risk within the ICAAP"
- AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS - "managing Conduct Risk Impacts Across Operational Risk Profiles feeding into ICAAP operational risk scenarios"
Have your questions answered by Advisors & Investment Firms across 8 Q&A Sessions...
- Insights into Firms' Practical Experience Gained Preparing for and Managing SREP Reviews
- Managing the Interaction Between Operational Resilience and the ICAAP Process in Practice
- Advisory View: Highlighting Current ICAAP Expectations, Recent SREP Themes and Future Direction
- Responding to the Challenge of Meeting Current Liquidity Risk Expectations in Practice
- Selection and Application of ‘Plausible & Severe’ Stress Scenarios for Macro, Idiosyncratic and Combined Testing
- Addressing Governance Challenges, Senior Management Engagement and other Operational Challenges
Plus, multiple specialist advisers providing unique guidance including:
Also attend the Pre and Post Conference workshops...
A Practical Guide to the
New Prudential Regime
for EU Investment Firms
3rd July 2020 – Central London
This workshop will examine the key changes being introduced through the EU-wide new prudential regime for investment firms which is likely to have a significant impact.
It will discuss the changes to the capital requirements calculations and address the new ‘K-factors’, alongside illustrating and highlighting the impacts by using practical case studies.
The likes of classification of firms based on proportionality, timelines and implementation periods will also be on the agenda.
Attending this workshop will enable you to understand the:
- Main prudential changes investment firms will be subject to over the next few years
- Impact the k-factors will have on an investment firm using a practical example in a case study
- Key drivers for the new capital requirements – how can capital be optimised and managed under the new regime
- Impact of the related changes such as CRD V
- How the consolidation rules will change under the new regime
Meeting Expectations for
in Investment Firms
30 June 2020 – Central London
This workshop presents a timely opportunity to gain a practical update and benchmark understanding of current practice relating to capital requirements and FCA reporting.
The course will begin by providing an update on current capital requirements rules before moving on to addressing the associated reporting requirements including governance and control environments.
The workshop is designed to be participative throughout. The agenda will combine focused presentations, case studies and illustrations to identify and explore key challenges.
Just some of the benefits of attendance include:
- Refreshing understanding of Capital Requirements under BIPRU Providing the latest developments under CRR and CRD IV
- Discussing how to complete the relevant filings to the FCA including COREP
- Identifying common issues and pitfalls surrounding Capital Requirements and Reporting
- Overview of key governance and control environments.
The 14th Annual Capital Requirements for Investment Firms Forum in numbers...
Just some of the past attendees to this Forum include...
AIG Asset Management (Europe) - Alliance Trust - Alpari UKArchitas - AVIVA Investors - AXA Investment Managers - Baillie Gifford & Co - BGC Partners - Blackrock - BNP Paribas Investment Partners - Brewin Dolphin Plc - Cantor Fitzgerald - Central Bank of Ireland - Citadel Investment Group - Columbia Threadneedle Investments - DIAM International - European Capital Financial Services - FXCM Ltd - GAM - Hargreave Hale - Invesco Perpetual - James Hambro & Partners - KCG - Kleinwort Benson Investors - M&G Investments - Martin Currie Investment Management - Neptune investment Management - Newton Investment Management - NFU Mutual - Nucleus Financial Group - Pershing - Pramerica Financial - Sarasins & Partners - Sberbank CIB - Scio Capial - Solo Captial - Standard Life Investments - Swiss Re - Tcam Asset Management - Threadneedle International - Towry - Tradition - Turcan Connell Assett Management - UBS Asset Management -Vanguard Asset Management -XTX Markets
Become an Event Sponsor and raise your Firm's profile within the investment Firm Risk & Capital Management space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Risk & Capital Management expertise within the Investment Firms Sector. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on on Sophie.serhan@Informa.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9931, or click on the link below for more details.