Gilbert FruhwirthSenior Lecturer in Imaging Biology at King’s College London, UK
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (UK) in Imaging Biology at the Comprehensive Cancer Centre at King’s College London, UK.
- Focuses on the development of new and the improvement of existing therapeutics in oncology and immunology.
- Employs imaging spanning whole-body to microscopic levels.
- Emphasis on engineered cell therapies and non-invasive cell tracking.
Chair of the Oncoimmunology & Therapy Study Group @ ESMI.
Deputy chair of Imaging in Cell and Immunotherapy @ WMIS.
Editorial Board for Scientific Reports, Chemosensors.
- Postdocs at King’s College London and Comprehensive Cancer Imaging Centre KCL & UCL, London, UK.
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry-Biochemistry/Biotechnology and PhD in Biochemistry at Graz University of Technology, Austria.