September 21-24, 2020
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC),
The cell and gene therapy conference for ground breaking bioprocessing, manufacturing & supply chain strategies
World renowned leaders share the latest analytical techniques & vector technologies to revolutionize your cell, gene & gene edited ex vivo cell therapy programs
NEWS FLASH: BRAND NEW 2020 STRUCTURE AND CONTENT!
Track 1: Cell Therapy
- Push the boundaries of process development with novel considerations & strategies
- Transition to a more standardizes approach to raw material selection & supply
- Improve confidence in your supply chain with next generation manufacturing and cryo techniques
Track 2: Gene Edited Ex Vivo Cell Therapy
- Build a strategy for next generation allogeneic CAR & T cell therapies
- Get to grips with different manufacturing infrastructures & commercialization strategies
- Understand effective testing, characterization & validation approaches
Track 3: In Vivo Gene Therapy
- Optimize next generation cell lines and address the current challenges with viral vectors
- Work towards continuous bioprocessing of vectors with enabling manufacturing tech
- Ensure high throughput applications in downstream processing
Cell & Gene Therapy Connect – Partnering Track
- Hear from industry experts on the latest developments in M&As and manufacturing capacity
- The Investors View – unpacking the latest trends, advancements and key success stories
- Staffing and Spinning out – best practices, key models and collaborating to solve common problems
Pre-Conference - Additional Learning Opportunities
- Training Course 1: Understanding Viral Vectors in Cell & Gene Therapy
- Training Course 2: Single Use Applications for Cell & Gene Therapies
- Training Course 3: Characterization for Cell and Gene Therapies
Pre-Conference - BioFabUSA: Advanced Tools for Cell and Tissue Manufacturing: 20/20
- Benefit from peer experience with automated manufacturing for Tissue Engineered Medical Products (TEMPs)
- Reduce COGS with modular processes & tools for manufacturing TEMPs at scale
- Discover disruptive technologies in sensors, materials, and cell manufacturing for the Tissue Engineered Medical Products industry.y
Hear from the brightest minds in cell and gene therapy
CELL & GENE THERAPY MANUFACTURING DIGITAL WEEK
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk, hear the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research.
Don't miss out this year's DIGITAL WEEK: 20-23 APRIL 2020
2019 Number Crunching
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE....?
I am a Pioneer
- An innovator who has been in the industry since conception and wants to put theory into practice
Why should I attend?
- Hear from small emerging biotechs who are pitching big ideas
- Hear from small emerging biotech's who are pitching big ideas
- Benchmark, network & meet peers and tech providers through the one-to-one meeting tool
I am STILL LEARNING
- Fairly new to the cell and gene therapy community with previous experience with MAb's and other modalities
Why should I attend?
- Hear how the industry think to apply my experience in the space
- Understand the industry landscape and where the gaps lie
- Have the opportunity for exposure, collaboration and success
I am a PROBLEM SOLVER
- I bring thought leadership to the table I have a clear definition of what the industry issues are
Why should I attend?
- Get access to all the key stakeholders in industry
- Gain authority in the field through building my personal brand
- Get an unrivaled opportunity to present cutting edge scientific data
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Benchmark against your peers
Therapeutic developers face real challenges with regards to scaling up, establishing safe and reproducible manufacturing and supply chains as well as pricing and reimbursement – make sure you aren’t the one being left behind.
The process is the product
How you manufacture your product can sink or swim your business. What’s the point in building a product that costs more to make than it does to sell, or is only stable for 8hrs when it takes 10hrs to get it from the patient to the manufacturing facility?
Be a Leader
Companies continue to partner and work together in developing novel approaches to rare diseases – are you one of the ones driving the industry forward?
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT Cell & Gene Therapy 2020 in Boston
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
(Companies A-L) Contact Kristin Skahan: Kristin.Skahan@informa.com | +1-857-504-6730
(Companies M-Z) Contact Perri Lucatello: Perri.Lucatello@informa.com | +44 (0)20 7017 7247