Credit card payment is required at check out.
Please note: We will not issue refunds for VIP codes that were not entered at the time of registration.
Please reach out to Yesenia Cortes at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with a VIP code before completing your registration.
Your Registration Includes:
- Access to EBD Group’s partneringONE® software starting SEVEN weeks prior to the event.
- Instant scheduling of your accepted partnering meetings. Links to video conferencing rooms will be provided prior to the event.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all live and pre-recorded panel discussions and fire side chats with global thought leaders of the industry.
- Access to leading innovators from academia, start-up and scale up biotech companies who will be showcasing their technology in pre-recorded company pitches. These will become available THREE weeks prior to the event, allowing you to preview potential partners.
Qualifying investors may receive a complimentary registration.
Review the qualifying criteria and/or submit an investor application, here.
Public and Private Presenting Company Information
Please DO NOT register the presenter separately. If your organization has requested a presentation slot, the person presenting for your organization will be sent instructions to complete his or her registration if accepted to present.
Review the qualifying criteria and/or apply for a presentation slot, here.
Access to partneringONE requires each delegate to provide their own personal corporate email address in their delegate details during the checkout process.
This email address is their username to access the partnering system. Partnering history is linked to this email address between events.
Information about your partneringONE® account will be sent in a separate email within TWO business days of registering for the event.
CLICK HERE for information on cancellation, payment, replacement, and company literature policies.